Boxingtalk has it that Mosley is getting three dates on HBO next year...does he even have three fights left in him? Btalk "understands" that...
With or without the bogus knockdown call?
Is that when you expect he'll run out of lunch money?
He was sentenced...the update: http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=22390
But Marquez played along with the weight. Pacquiao usually has stiffer penalties...and that's not just against DLH. Cotto would likely have to...
Is it any surprise that Kellerman couldn't handle the situation in the ring? The only purpose he seems to have in there after a fight is to...
He could be useful in a Bond film...or maybe Princess Bride remake.
I'm not arguing it one way or the other...but I think they had that fight in mind when they went about promoting Mayweather-Marquez. Mayweather...
Even if that fight does more, the argument from their side will be that Cotto's more of a draw than Marquez and that a comparison of their ppv...
I was a told a number like that at the fight...I wouldn't be too surprised with that, given how much money they went out and spent on this...
At 135, Marquez basically just beat two guys that beat Katsidis. The title was very watered down...Corrales retained it because Castillo...
Hype or not, I would take Bradley against Marquez.
A fight with Hatton would be in Britain, which means Hatton - if he still has the energy - will be allowed to be physical with Marquez. I...
My thought after their rematch - when the Pacquiao discussion was of a move to 135 - was that the higher in weight they go, the more it'd favor...
It's fight week...the excitement is palpable, you could cut the tension with a knife...and all that.
It'll be Solis against Fres Oquendo instead, apparently.
Luis Ramos: <div><object width="576" height="358" allowFullScreen="true"><param name="movie"...
You mean about the shutting his mouth and letting them talk? :lol: Sometimes that depended on the fighter and the circumstance...and Merchant...
Adamek's camp isn't just waiting around for Hopkins to make a decision, they made it known that if the Hopkins deal wasn't solidified in time...
Boxing back on Versus Thursday night...Fight Night Club at the Nokia features Luis Ramos 12-0, 7 KO's and Charles Huerta 11-1, 7 KO's against a...
If he was trying to wait until people forgot about the Jones fight before announcing this, he needs to wait longer.
What if the alternative is HBO wanting Hopkins to fight the winner of Dawson-Johnson II?
Are you suggesting Marquez's size had something to do with Floyd's relaxation, coolness and collectedness in the ring?
Boxingtalk is running the following headline for a $ article...
Well, the commission didn't deal well with Salido's testing positive. On his ass, punching with sloth-like quickness.
Boxingscene reporting that Soto apparently has an offer to fight Miguel Acosta - the guy who took Urbano Antillon's 'O' by KO earlier this year -...
You disagree with me saying Rahman was physically stronger? I agree that I don't think Lewis was taking it all that serious and it was a...
He's in a world of trouble against Martinez? Martinez has some attributes, but I'm not overly impressed with him or his skill level. If it...
Agreed on that. Floyd's one of the best, and it left a gap when he left it...even though he'd telegraphed (taking at least a hiatus from the...
This was announced over the weekend. Has a fight scheduled next month in Tokyo against Juan Carlos Salgado...then the US.
Separate names with a comma.