The son of The Bounty Hunter one of the Americans prepping for world's...and yes, it's that Augie Sanchez. From the LV Review Journal:
Figthnews: AP:
Reminder. Friday.
Mike Marley interviewed Van Hoy that's up at BoxingConfidential. The quotes:
Yeah, the bigger point being, he won't make it at 140.
Hopkins is calling out Paul Williams and negotiating with Tomasz Adamek. I think he nows the deal.
Not 7-5, because it was only a ten rounder, but Ward-Gatti I seemed like a pretty easy fight to score watching on television, with most of the...
But I think you have to factor in other things, like the frequence/regularity of closed circuit versus pay per view, the quality of the main...
You can probably trace a lot of it back to TVKO, the precursor to HBO PPV, which began with Holyfield-Foreman, at a price I believe was $35....
Rematch at MSG? :lol:
It was 'bring your own ref' night in Houston.
If he wins, he can rematch Campbell.
Paulie's already flat-footed. :lol: Never nearly as "slick" as described...especially in the feet.
Yep.
Mali will have a distinct size advantage, even with the stipulated weight.
What happened to the other thread?
Roberto Cammarelle (Italy) | Zhilei Zhang (China) (a) <object width="464" height="293" id="726926" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"...
Dan Rafael reporting that Richard Schaefer says Mosley is locked in for December 5th at the MGM Grand and that if Mosley-Berto can't be made it...
Dan Rafael:
Dan Rafael reports Hopkins-Adamek have agreed to roughly a 60-40 split, but Hopkins won't sign without the purse being raised by HBO, but that HBO...
So be it. I watched about as much of those Olympics as was possible for me and I think there were a lot of fighters victimized by bad scoring,...
There were a lot of undeserving winners in the Olympics, even going by the amateur scoring system, and that wasn't just in the medal rounds...but...
Another country where (amateur) boxing is growing: Hindustan Times: The Times of India: Press Trust of India: Reuters:
The country won their first boxing medal five years ago...and their first gold last year, so some perspective might be in order. You don't...
Carlos Arias:
www.aiba.org:
More:
From the Marley mill:
Ochocinco's already got a De La Hoya-like view of weight divisions.
Separate names with a comma.