Press Release:
Dan Rafael chat:
Chat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-8BYolVPVw
THR.com
Fightnews:
The Santos loss is debatable, and at 154, and with the Williams fight, I don't know that a close decision loss to a guy now favored by many to...
Yup.
You were bored by Ruddock fight? Was there even time to be bored with it? I can understand that being said about Botha, somehow that was a...
I think Margarito could probably be left out of the rankings for now. He didn't look like a top five fighter against Mosley, and how much of...
It helped that he was in there against retired junior middleweight.
I understand what you're saying, though honestly, I don't have a problem with that fight being on the undercard. Pacquiao-Cotto will be one of...
I can't say I'd be shocked if Jones and Hopkins had a rematch next year.
Arum's looking to boost those buy rates in Tel Aviv. Jerusalem Post:
AP:
Steve Kim:
Kevin Iole reporting that the Nevada State Athletic Commission has a hearing today that could affect Edwin Valero's status.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-qFfN3IPvQ
Lowell Sun:
Outcome's the same, just a little closer: Fightnews:
Williams-Dzinziruk was supposedly the alternative to a Pavlik bout, I wonder if this puts that fight back in play. Pavlik should fight again...
He's already had a documentary made about his life. http://www.kassimthedream.com/
Interesting to know.
He's fighting guys who'll win him a title. Another match I'd make...Vasyl Lomachenko in a pro debut against anybody.
What else have you heard about it? I mean, my guess would be the movie culminates with Ward-Gatti I.
Agreed on him being a better boxer and more interesting subject...and if he was from Massachuesetts... I can't remember what happened with the...
If Zab Judah wins, I wonder where he goes from there. Shane Mosley is still looking for a "name" opponent to finish the year out. :lol:
Sacbee.com
Maybe a little early, but the officials have been named for this fight. The third judge being one of the ones Malignaggi was hoping for....
Separate names with a comma.