You mean the guy playing Alfonso Sanchez. :lol: Speaking of other boxers in this era, I think I remember there being talk some time ago about...
AP:
Have you read Halloran's book, Irish Thunder: The Hard Life and Times of Micky Ward?
If it was going to be either Pavlik-Williams or Mosley-Berto on HBO, but not both due to budget limitations, then I think I'd prefer them making...
Hollywood still making boxing movies. WalesOnline: Christian Bale sheds the pounds to play drug addict boxer Pembrokeshire-born actor...
It's official...from Fightnews:
Dawson-Cloud's a fight I'd like to see as well. Wanted to see that made when Cloud was Dawson's mandatory. He has a chance next week to make...
So who are the athletes that actually tried it? Other than... Alonzo Highsmith Kendall Gill Ed "Too Tall" Jones Mark Gastineau:lol: Vai...
The Mike Marley rumor mill:
Marc Abrams of 15 rounds one of a couple new outlets reporting Daniel Santos-Yuri Foreman could land on Pacquiao-Cotto: I assume some on here...
Dan Rafael reporting that it's a staph infection to his left hand and that Goossen may not agree to November 21st, due to Andre Ward's expected...
This fight has been pushed back. BoxingScene:
Ward, Dirrell and Escobedo were generally considered the more promising prospects from that group. Escobedo, 21-1, 13 KO's, is scheduled to...
Press Release on Eastsideboxing:
Jones, Green to fight in Sydney. ABC:
Pinoy Power 3 may be on December 12...possibly with Donaire-Arce and Luevano-Concepcion II. Manila Bulletin: Ronnie Nathanielz, BoxingScene:
A lot of prospects on this card, especially from Houston...Williams Jr., Charlo, and others. Reed, or anybody else, familiar with some of the...
Ochocinco spent some time in Wild Card this offseason:
Pretty much. The site may not be called boxbeat, but the majority of articles and news items - whenever new ones are actually posted - are...
Paulie's upset...maybe he just realized what his place in boxing is. From an interview with The Ring's William Detloff:
I'm hardly an HBO apologist, and they have certainly had some shit broadcasts this year - Berto-Urango, Lopez-Penalosa, Dawson-Tarver are at/near...
The Bernabe Concepcion DQ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYkuFyeAMfc
Lyle Fitzsimmons: The Australian:
Well, I'm interested in the first two fights, at least...may never watch Diaz-Malignaggi.
LA Daily News:
The sad news regarding those in and around boxing continues, as Michael Rosenthal of The Ring reports. He says he was supposed to be in Vegas...
Solid Boxing After Dark triple-header for HBO's first card in nearly two months. Daniel Jacobs, 17-0, 15 KO's, takes on what could be his...
Melligan's fighting tonight on the Donaire ppv. Shumenov got some mentions in here...he lost today. Sounded like he performed pretty well in a...
Fightnews:
Rafael Concepcion doesn't even get close to the weight limit. Kevin Iole:
Separate names with a comma.