As an aside to the topic, I would have loved to see Bowe and Witherspoon throw down at some point. All those overhand rights...would've been fun.
Allen Green on standby? Steve Kim:
Dan Rafael: Lawsuit could interfere with Super Six Monday, August 3, 2009 | Print Entry
Richard Schaeffer and Lou DiBella will be meeting to discuss Mosley-Berto. Michael Rosenthal:
I think he would have done more than hold his own.
This fight is being discussed again, according to various sources. The two sides are meeting on Thursday to discuss a potential January...
I don't usually go dredging up old threads, but after seeing articles this week about Alfredo Angulo's return to the ring Friday night, I began...
A couple of documentary's open this week, in SF at least, that I'll probably end up watching...The Cove (at Embarcadero), and Kassim The Dream (at...
Let the over-training excuses begin.
I'd be willing to put up money, but I'd like to know what kind of structure is going to be left after any sale/purchase, which is why I'd like...
If this was legit, and there were others interested in putting some of that together, I'd be willing to put some of that number. But for some...
Or maybe lend Jon a hand with Kate?
If you're comparing what he did to Sam Kellerman.
But they've got more of a basis/platform to then expand. It's not like they're coming out of nowhere and tossing around money at names. I...
Strikeforce is much more established and 'grass roots' than some of those other promotions...especially when it comes to fan loyalty, athletes,...
What kind of money is there from Showtime/CBS in this?
You know more than one?
BoxingScene:
What in God's holy name are you blathering about?
Yahoo: ...
Fightnews: ...
Replay of each fight: http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/box/Fight_Night_Club;_ylt=ApCIPi5MVCIuQ_tIyhFTsriUxLYF#box/Fight_Night_Club/14836212
Is that the same agreement Pacquiao and Barrera made in their rematch?
Two rounds is Kirk Johnson territory. If Vitali harpooned a whale that night, I wonder what Merchant is going to say if Arreola waddles into...
Another installment of this tonight on Versus if anyone's interest. It's also here: http://www.ringtv.com/fight_night/
This fight should draw pretty well in So. Cal. Honestly, with Haye out of the picture for right now, I can't bring myself to say that much...
I don't know that I expected anything, I was just making a note of it.
Now, comparing who he's fighting to who his dad fought doesn't exactly seem appropriate.
Fight #2 will be Friday...against a guy who's 0-5.
Separate names with a comma.