More about Golden Boy, from the promoter's magazine:
Fightnews: 2009 Universum, Golden Boy alliance! Golden Boy Promotions and Universum Box Promotions, today announced the formation of a...
How many times does Top Rank float an undercard fight like this? And how many times does it actually come off? :lol:
A couple French boxers already turned pro: Jerome Thomas: http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=477112&cat=boxer Daouda Sow:...
Arturo Santos Reyes of Mexico was a popular name during the Olympics. He turned pro in June with a third round knockout. Couldn't find a...
From Fightnews earlier this month:
BoxingScene: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/beijing/video/x6r9hv_rakhim-chakhkiev-vs-clemente-russo_sport
You mean a younger version of Calzaghe with younger legs?
Egalitarianism in boxing? Interesting notion.
It's nice to see Kessler's inactivity will soon be over. Any word on if Showtime is still planning on having Ward fight the same night?
BoxingScene: Nicolas Cervera Commits Suicide in Colombia Posted by: Rick Reeno on 07-27-2009. By Rick Reeno BoxingScene.com was informed...
I agree. I'm glad it sounds like Cotto stuck to that. I don't really think catch-weights should be title fights. They're almost asterisk...
Thanks, Reed. Nice video quality.
So Michael Moorer's done at Wild Card? Interesting.
I remember Toney turning down that fight. Calzaghe should call out Haye if he beats Valuev. Give the Brits a heavyweight title fight. I know,...
In similar news, Samuel Peter weighed in for his fight this weekend at 243. So after fighting each other, Chambers lost a shade under 15 pounds...
You Haye-seeds always make good reading.
The thing is, though, if it was just a Setanta injury then why wasn't there ever a solid agreement reached for a rescheduled date? There are...
Michael Marley:
Well, this is certainly new...Juan Manuel Marquez: The Fan Favorite.:lol:
Does this mean Vitali-Arreola at Staples?
Well, you're forgetting the fifth criteria for judging fights...scoring jabs is optional.
Bradley over Clottey? I'd rather have Williams than Berto, if he could make 147 for two years.
So, Haye's managed to side-step both Klitschko's? :lol:
That picture is a shame...it's too bad, Vargas' career did end up being a disappointment. He was basically ruined by the Trinidad fight - or at...
Maybe, but then he's probably feeling some pressure to sell tickets and ppv's...so I guess he's settled on using the UFC, white boxers, and anyone...
James Page got dropped twice by Lopez and still managed a decision. The "would have won had he not kept headbutting" kinda separates it from...
How are any of those fights comparable to the Baldomir and Margarito losses? I don't think I know of anybody who scored the Lopez fight for...
It's not set with Collazo, and if the money's right to fight Mosley - though it isn't yet - I'm sure they'd bypass Collazo. I wonder if Shane...
The cards were stacked against him...on a Top Rank card in New York City on the eve of the Puerto Rican Day Parade. :lol: You sure know how to...
Separate names with a comma.