I don't know...if Quartey's record had wins over Lopez, De La Hoya and Forrest on it, he may have been remembered a little differently.
I don't know, I think some black fighters use the term "white" to refer to Americans only...which would explain why Mayweather can make the...
When he says 'white', is he limiting that to just Americans?
He has speed, but Ward can't crack an egg...especially with his right. For Ward to do some things in this tournament I think his stamina will...
Well, yeah, they'll probably get the decision.
And for why Shane never had a chance...
Who exactly doing the over-rating? Whatever the case, I still thought he beat Cotto.
FWIW, from Steve Kim:
Given how long it took to put this fight together and what was finally agreed upon...maybe they should call it 'The Weight is Under'.
Good match-up, a logical fight for both fighters at this point...and should produce a lot of buzz outside the ring and excitement in it. Still,...
What time is this going off?
Give some credit to the trainer.
It also gives him plenty of leverage over the UFC's athletes. Of course, he could still try getting into a boxer's face, like Hopkins, for some...
Huh?
What does that have to do with trying to get Cotto or Mosley to sign for that?
What would he pay them?
Maybe it's because he wasn't better at it.
That could be an interesting fight. I'm not familiar with who's mentioning it...what weight are they talking about having it at? 126?
More on the Kessler and Ward tune-ups, from Dan Rafael:
What if he just stops taking the roids?
Yeah, I don't see any real need to criticize this fight. Smith's being smaller is to be expected, it is a showcase fight, but it's not...
From BoxingScene: Daniel Jacobs vs Ishe Smith in The Works For 8/22 By Rick Reeno BoxingScene.com was advised that hot middleweight...
Falls Count Anywhere match?
The tune-up opponent will probably be a welterweight....so yes.
They're both top ten in the WBC, but it could be a while before the winner gets a shot at that title...so maybe.
There are still some interim bouts before this thing gets underway.
ESPN:
You mean keeps knocking out guys nearing 40? Hell, at 37, Vitali's a pugilistic young'un compared to McCline and Maskaev...not to mention a...
Yeah, but I've been to a couple UFC events and I can't say much impressed me about (most of) the lot...so maybe they deserve each other....
It means nobody's asking Arreola, or any other boxer, to be a body-builder. Trimming off fat isn't body-building. Are you trying to avoid...
Separate names with a comma.