Just remember, “There ain’t no way Kelly’s fighting for $1 million.â€
Would you settle for Sergio Mora?:lol:
You mean you don't think Bob Arum ever really had intentions of staging Pavlik-Abraham at Cleveland Browns Stadium?
I don't know that the reason Pavlik-Williams didn't come off was Pavlik not stepping up.
Are intentionally using that phrase to be obtuse? Or is that what you call what Eddie Chambers did to lose 15 pounds?
Or Michael Rapaport.
Tallahassee.com: Tallahassee boxer Tavoris Cloud's title fight to take place in U.S. By St. Clair Murraine Democrat staff writer...
Congrats to him for also fighting Kessler first.:bears:
I tried watching Punisher War Zone recently and didn't make it 20 minutes. It's embarrassing how bad the attempts at making Punisher into a...
Do we need to worry ourselves about the compromised physical state of Joey Gamache?
Gonzalez got sparked his last fight.
Abraham-Wright was discussed well before it.
He agreed to 143? Geez.
That's enough to keep you from watching? I'd have rather had Abraham-Wright than this fight or Williams-Wright, because I would've liked to...
I think Mosley might actually be the tougher fight, physically, for Cotto...he'd probably be worse off after another 12 rounds with Mosley, if it...
I might pay just because they've earned it. Actually, instead of having it on ppv they should set up a donation hot line and have it run...
I could see a Marquez fight end up a being a mismatch. Vazquez should be more competitive...but who knows what he's got left.
Well, whenever HBO and SHO decide to get out of the game that day may come.
That makes sense, the headlines on Yahoo read like press releases.
The Ring:
Vazquez Jr. will be on Telemundo Friday against Cecilio Santos.
From Dan Rafael: Johnson and Solis will meet in a scheduled 12-round bout at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas on Top Rank's Aug. 15 pay-per-view...
The fan(s) wanted it. It's too bad this is the fight we get when the guy who knocked Maskaev out last year wanted Arreola.
From the Ring:
From The Ring: Golden Boy Promotions, Wright’s promoter, is in negotiations with the handlers of veteran Felix Sturm for a fight late this year...
I am, even though I'll have to watch it on a computer screen.
Interestingly enough, at Yahoo they have changed their 'MMA' tab on the top bar to 'UFC'. Of course, when one of their writers works for them...
But he's got a fight coming up, so .... Amir Khan 'Not To Blame' After A Collision With A Cyclist 12:48pm UK, Tuesday July 14, 2009 Amir...
Probably been enough for Seldon.
You mean eventually I won't get to see a new MMA movie every 6 months? I guess I better buy an extra copy of Never Back Down.
Separate names with a comma.