...
I'd have had no desire to see what would have happened to Corrales at 147, or any other weight, had he fought on after the Clottey...
I think we have different definitions of "exciting". Regardless, Andrade has unfinished business with Bute that's supposed to happen next, so I...
Is this supposed to get a reaction from me?
That's true. I mean, when children have access to the internet you can't really be surprised at the shit they're going to write while on it....
Very sad news.
Petitioning for rules changes! :lol:
How are they anything alike? Did the Steelers and Cardinals have negotiations before they played?
This opened today in SF. Overall, I enjoyed the movie, and the performances of Renner and Mackie. In a way, it almost seemed like a...
He's looking out for his fighter...as he did in the negotiations for DLH and Hatton. I can't really fault Roach for doing that. That's not...
ESPN: Although the arrangements were made at the last minute, ESPN Classic, ESPN360.com and ESPN Deportes will all carry live coverage of...
I don't think he has much of a chance against Wlad, but I think a Vitali fight could at least be more interesting.
Right down to it's reality tv show...and cage matches!
What makes you include this fight? Margarito got to Williams in the later stages of the fight, but I don't think he ever had him as hurt or in...
Improves lung capacity.
A layer of lard?
I'd still rather Arreola fought at least one decent heavyweight before he gets included in anything...and frankly, if Goossen wants to put Arreola...
Well there's little chance of that until both get their own Klitschko fights. I do think that the other match-ups (Vitali-Povetkin, Wlad-Haye)...
Yeah, I mean I think Max Kellerman probably had a hard time hiding his erection at ringside, but Chambers was doing well the first third of the...
Yeah, I liked the movie, and the entire theme of it sorta fit into the google-map bookends they gave it. I enjoyed it much more than say Tropic...
Speaking of which, if they did fight and the loser wasn't completely laid out, you'd probably hear screams of 'fix'.
Is this a serious "beef"?
Good performance for Chambers. I wouldn't mind seeing him go at it with Povetkin again, eventually, though if he gets the decision he deserves...
Dimitrenko down from a left hook, body not really all the way down, glove touched, mouthpiece out.
Dimitrenko looks like he wants out.
In case anyone's actually interested in watching. http://soccer-live.webs.com/broadcasting.htm http://www.justin.tv/andrii_a
From BoxingScene: According to the popular German tabloid BILD, HBO is confirming that a fight between WBC heavyweight champion Vitali...
Looking at the expected scheduling (and banking on no setbacks on those dates might be optomistic in this sport) I tend to think a round robin...
Mark Ratner and Kevin Iole too. :lol:
Now that would be an interesting topic...numbering all the DLH decisions (for and against) from most to least questionable.
Separate names with a comma.