Carlos Navarro
Yeah, that's sorta the case with me. When I first started following boxing in the early and mid 90's, I had distinct favorites...the top two at...
Would you consider him a step or two below Steiglitz?
He's fighting Kessler on Saturday. I've never seen him fight and don't know much about him other than he's undefeated against a lot of...
Didn't he use a plan b in the Mosley fight? He certainly changed tactics.
I'm probably in the minority, but I don't really think this fight is necessary for either guy. It's commendable that they're both taking it...
I know, I just think some people think Ward may end up like him. He picked up a lot of skeptics after the Kenny Kost fight. I do think he's...
Juarez at least had that draw with Barrera...for about an hour.
You think it's because Ravelo's overrated or people just really have doubts about Ward? I think it's an alright fight for Shobox. I'll put...
He has his number because Campbell decided to put his chin on a platter in their first fight.:lol: I don't think he's a complete fighter. He...
If you think Pavlik's right hand is straighter then we simply see something different. I think Pavlik throws straight punches, but I think...
That's for sure. Escobedo and Maritirosyan haven't exactly stepped up yet, either. I guess Dirrell has stepped up somewhat.
He punches straighter. He moves better.
From Mike Marley Juan Diaz, Nate Campbell May Go Head To Head Again--Showtime Vs. HBO On September 6! Word is that Showtime is ready to...
Against Jerson Ravelo this Friday on Shobox. Ravelo isn't a great opponent, but he's certainly the most serious one Ward's faced in his 15...
I doubt Kessler would get dropped like Pavlik did, either. Neither guy has beaten a really great or elite fighter, IMO. Yeah Pavlik's beaten...
Exactly. Marquez is close to fighting Casamayor. Pacquiao's fighting a guy that barely beat Morales. No matter how old Casamayor is, and...
:lol:
I wasn't being critical of the choice of Cooper. Damiani was supposed to get the assignment before him, anyways. But Holyfield was knocked...
He hasn't even fought the champ at 135...and he's not scheduled to. So this is a rather interesting take from someone who was hyper critical of...
I wasn't faulting Hopkins for the match-ups. The guy should probably be retired and he's still out there getting multi-million dollar pay days...
He would? Pacquiao's been stopped to the body before so I'd love to see how well he'd take it there from Hatton. And if he loses speed moving...
He is the mw champ, but then Calzaghe's far better than anyone Pavlik has faced yet so to criticize Kessler for losing that fight doesn't mean all...
I never said he couldn't. But the Mosley wins don't say anything about how good he is now. And neither does the Quartey "win".
Forrest beat Carlos Baldomir easily...that has to count for something.
Based on the fact that he's a light heavyweight who's fought two guys in a row that were coming up in weight...which is the same thing Pavlik...
I like his movies as well. Perhaps because I like his method of storytelling and don't much care for the big "reveal" at the end.
I've said it before, but I think it should be written into the contract that there be at least one Klitschko available on the date scheduled. I...
And a poll of whether or not you want it to happen, or care whether it does or not. I have a hard time just sitting through Peter's fights....
According to Dan Rafael it may end up on Showtime: -Samuel Peter will go directly into a mandatory defense of his heavyweight title against...
Separate names with a comma.