I really don't see it with Haye. Cotto is an interesting case, because he's not an English-first speaker and he's not American. That probably...
Gary Shaw's purse bid of $1,301,000 was beaten out by Gankor Promotions' bid of $1,813,000. The split is 60/40, with $1,087,800 for Dawson and...
"How is this possible without the internet?"
Reminder: This will be televised Saturday at 3 p.m. EST.
There's also a chance that if Clottey beats Judah Arum will wait and put him in with Cotto next year.
I think he might be alright if he stays with some of the more limited welterweights like his opponent next week.
It has been adopted. That's why Zab Judah is still around.
I wouldn't say he's irrelevent. The negativity comes from his name exceeding his boxing relevence, but he's still a ranked junior...
Dan Rafael: Golden Boy matchmaker Eric Gomez told ESPN.com that he's made a fight between ex-super middleweight titlist Jeff Lacy (23-1, 17...
I think Hopkins had Taylor more hurt in their first fight than he ever hurt Calzaghe. Just my opinion.
From Michael Marley:
Dan Rafael: Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer was a busy man on Thursday, locking in a number of fights and dates for the fall...
According to Dan Rafael two things that stand in the way are a rematch clause with Vernon Forrest and mandatory Sergio Martinez. Shane Mosley,...
Pavlik's going to start fighting in reverse, setting traps, pot-shotting and clinching? Isn't that the Hopkins blueprint? And Kessler isn't...
I'd take Povetkin over Peter without much hesitation. Chagaev brings a lot more to the table than Peter, IMO.
Throw Cotto-Gomez in there as well.
Do you think he's ready for that title challenge? There's a lot of heavyweights I think Povetkin can beat, but judging from the Chambers fight...
The IBF #1 is fighting Taurus Sykes on July 19th in his tune-up before an expected fight with Wladimir. Samuel Peter may also have a tune-up on...
Probably protecting his ranking.
Vernon Forrest hurt him to the body...which he blamed on hernia surgery.
Pavlik has an edge in both height and reach, but he and Kessler not that far apart and I think Kessler's punches are faster and shorter. He could...
Not every fighter's reputation grows much after their retirement, and I think Mayweather may fall into this category...especially if Cotto, and/or...
Yeah, that fight was excrutiating to sit through. Amazing those two plodders both tested positive after the fight. :lol:
It didn't hurt Lennox Lewis. It may depend on who's behind Lampley's kissing that night as to the fan reaction.
I am curious to see how Cotto would fight DLH and how he'd deal with DLH's left hand, especially in the early part of the fight.
It's on FSN, so I'll probably still watch, or at least have my tv turned to the channel...unless they're both blimps at the weigh-in.
After seeing Toney against Batchelder I can't say I'm anxious to see him in the ring again. It's no longer just about getting in shape for him....
Not if the primary interest is getting paid.
How could you have thought anything different after seeing the commercials?
Following you? I couldn't care less if you stopped posting altogether. I read the message board and sometimes have to wade through your shit...
Separate names with a comma.