Forrest has an immediate rematch clause.
Alabama Man: "...I'd rather watch Mike Tyson masturbate in Madison Square Garden." If you throw in Manny Pacquiao or any other Filipino fight...
First he needs end the curse of Buddy McGirt.
I would agree Williams hasn't proven he's a changed fighter. You can't do that in less than three minutes, or in a fight where you have all the...
Mayweather's technique isn't designed to punch with power and MMA fighters aren't trying to win points when they punch. It's a different style...
And it's not like he knocked Castillo out in one round in the rematch.
Anybody have an opinion on the phrase Jim Lampley used last night?
Mayweather's not even a huge puncher in boxing and Sherk has a good chin. I can't see Mayweather avoiding going to the canvas in that one and...
I don't know that the jab had little to do with it. Williams finally threw it with purpose in this fight, landed it, and the first punch that...
The talk from Arum has been that if Lopez wins he could be fighting Bernabe Concepcion, who will be on the Cotto-Margarito under, in the near future.
SPOILER These are the results of the USA Boxing Invitational that will be televised on the June 14th.
NBC SPORTS TO BROADCAST THE USA BOXING OLYMPIC INVITATIONAL ON JUNE 14 (COLORADO SPRINGS, COLO.) – The first-ever USA Boxing Olympic...
Forrest got himself into trouble in part because he wasn't busy enough with his jab, a punch of his which has never been as straight or as sharp...
I don't know. It looked like he may have landed couple decent punches the first minute, but I thought he got caught with a left about a minute...
Maybe he should've retired at 31.
Calzaghe didn't look very good at light heavyweight, I don't think he put on any good weight for the Hopkins fight. I can see Calzaghe boxing...
Maybe Chad Dawson should move down then.
I also think Jones accomplished more above his best weights than Mayweather did. Mayweather won a title in one more division, but he...
I could see Kirkland getting inside and making it rough on Williams. Williams still has to show he's willing to use his jab consistently, from...
Mora isn't a huge knockout puncher. That's gotta be a plus. He's very marketable in So Cal and he has some cross over appeal being one of The...
It's fitting that Pavlik and Williams were fighting on the same night. They're both about two divisions south of where it looks like they...
I think Mora might have displaced Cotto tonight. I agree with you that I still think DLH fights Hatton at some point, but I wouldn't be...
I'm not sure we'll see a third fight, though. Collazo is actually the highest ranked WBC contender after Berto and Rodriguez and he's high in...
The chin Quintana showed tonight probably made it more likely for Cintron to consider it. But he doesn't even have a promoter right now, as far...
It depends on how far he falls in the rankings. He's in a similar position to Luis Collazo. Maybe they can fight each other.
Just curious if anyone thinks his name will enter the discussion.
What facts are you using to support this?
Most of the time the majority just echoes what they heard on the broadcast or a "feel" they get for who won from watching a fight. I'm never...
I didn't say I had it 6-6, but I can see that score easier than 8-4.
Kevin Iole had it for Margarito, but it wasn't just him.
Separate names with a comma.