Then it was someone else's score I'm remembering. I had it 7-5.
He had Williams hurt late in that fight and Williams looked like he saved everything he had for a last round effort. It was hardly a real...
I thought Donnybrook may have had Margarito, but I could be wrong. I know some ringside press had Margarito or a draw.
I have a hard time seeing Williams getting more than 7. I thought it was 7-5 and closer to 6-6 than 8-4.
A rought outline of the rankings sans Mayweather might be something like Cotto, Mosley, Williams, Margarito, perhaps followed by the winner of...
Williams' jab looks better.
I hope he has a rematch clause. If Quintana wants a rubber match he deserves it. They've had about as contrasting wins as you can get, so...
He's 1 and 1 against Quintana, who was borderline top 5 (probably being generous in that statement) prior to the first Williams fight. I...
He'll move up when JCC Jr. is ready to fight for one of his vacant belts. Arthur Abraham and Giovanni Lorenzo can make their case to fight him...
Yeah, Steward really needs to get his commentary in check. It's embarassing how much of a shill he's become. It also seemed like Lampley was...
They should've given his career a ten count prior to the main event.
Kelly "The Ass Waxer" Pavlik has a certain ring to it.
Gary Shaw has lost millions on Elite XC so far...he's gotta use the leverage he has at Showtime for some ad time.:lol:
Maybe he'll get the winner of Clottey-Judah or Berto-Rodriguez instead. Cintron or the loser of Margarito-Cotto might be more likely.
From what I can remember, the newer Showtime cards that I've seen have their original call. It's the HBO fights are the ones that don't have...
Good news. I can finally watch this fight on a tv screen. If they dub in commentary, it should be interesting to hear how they describe the...
No and I don't think it's really close. I wouldn't put Mayweather above Pernell Whitaker, either.
He's not great. He was of some note a few years ago because he was drawing some attention in Minnesota back when he was undefeated but then got a...
Dan Rafael reports this is going to be against Matt Vanda.
I honestly don't put much stock in "linear" arguments these days. Cotto had accomplished a lot more at 147 than Mayweather had. That matters...
Yeah, Junior saw the way Oscar beat up on Forbes and didn't want any part of it.
But Mitchell was getting through with some similar punches, even though he was basically done. Matthysse had him hurt a couple times in their...
Been to the showers at 24 hour fitness recently? Perhaps that's why you need to boost your ego vicariously through Manny Pacquiao.
Barely? It was wider than Pacquiao slipped by Marquez. Maybe Arum can dust off El Terrible again so Pacquiao doesn't have to face anymore...
Maybe he'll realize that upside by moving up. He was carefully protected before the Margarito fight...if he'd fought a higher class of opponent...
That's probably a big reason Arum isn't looking at Marquez again. It does huge pay per view numbers and they don't even want to hear of a...
Yeah, they have an undefeated fighter simultaneously the super middleweight and light heavyweight champion and he's second to Pacquiao.:doh:
The first fight didn't bring boxing back and the rematch wouldn't either. So DLH/GBP, PBF, HBO/Time Warner, the casinos, etc. don't line their...
Is Calzaghe now the new p4p #1?
DLH-Hatton would do huge numbers.
Separate names with a comma.