Yeah, but he still delusionally mentions his name though. I'd prefer Forrest-Wright anyways.
I can picture Winky Wright going Jim Carrey right now..."so you're telling me there's a chance." :lol:
Trinidad just put down his twinkie.
Well, he's had some tough outings even against lesser known guys like Sanchez and Celaya but he is progressing his level of opposition gradually....
I was joking about the state/national level. There's some good local programs. I know Klitschko got some ink before his fight with Ibragimov for...
And now Cotto will pull out with an injury...that should be healed by September.:lol:
http://www.uniprix.com/welcome/company/involvement/stadeuniprix.php
...
According to reports. ESPN2 has "interest" in it.
It'd take some Balls in this country to get it done in the US.
On the positive side, it does make him seem more rational. :lol:
He'll be a guest on FNF. ...
Is going to be inducted into the IBHOF this weekend, which inspired this article from Don Steinberg. 10 things to still appreciate about...
An interesting article out of the UK (Telegraph). Boxing beginning to take off in schools By Gareth A Davies Last Updated: 11:29pm BST...
Like a dog to a dinner bell.
Where did Pacquiao start? Anyways, I was mentioning it because Morales only counts as one super featherweight, not three.
Well, Pac fought Morales three times at super featherweight.
They're basically Top Rank showcases for Alvarado and Concepion. I'd say they're entertaining to watch.
It seems like a number of people picking Williams are doing so because they think he'll use his jab more effectively. I'm not sure what in...
Yeah, but if you were sitting on a Mexican gold mine at the same time Golden Boy Promotions is becoming a monopoly in the sport, you wouldn't be...
Cung Le isn't going to match Kimbo's numbers, though. From all accounts I've read, Elite XC has lost a ton of money - in the tens of millions -...
According to Steve Kim, it could include Mike Alvarado-Cesar Bazan, Bernabe Concepcion-Gary Stark (not finalized), and Fernando Montiel. The...
From Dan Rafael: • Technology is coming to boxing in Japan, where the national commission has agreed to use instant replay in certain...
According to Dan Rafael. The card is Chavez Jr. vs. TBA and Ulises Solis vs. Glenn Donaire. • Bob Arum's series of "Latin Fury" cards...
It's not bad, though there are prospects outisde of Gary Shaw's stable.
What if, instead of HBO's own titles and rankings, they use Ring Magazine's? Any better? They can market it as the Ring Magazine tournament...
Where is Calzaghe-Hopkins Prime vs. Prime happening...at super middleweight or light heavyweight?
I was thinking the same thing.
Separate names with a comma.