If you're given out lessons, you should contact him. I at least liked the idea of getting away from just Saturday night boxing. They should...
Yeah, that was a pretty weak suggestion. It's like he just threw in some names of match-makers from the past to go with it. So is the HBO...
Saw this article on BoxingConfidential, written by John Chavez. Any thoughts or opinions? The Top Ten Things I Would Do If I Ran HBO’s...
King should've written his pre-nups.
Evander Holyfield behind in child support Court petition says he owes $6,000 By CHRISTIAN BOONE The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Published...
I think Toney-Holyfield at heavyweight may depend on when you think both started taking steroids and whether they'd both be allowed to take them...
I don't know, the fight was at 154 and Quartey had become very inactive after the Lopez fight. I'm not sure it changes the outcome, or that...
And then Witherspoon did it even faster. That was a fun fight to watch, though, and the HBO crew was on top of their game for the Bowe-JLG fight.
I saw his name listed in an upcoming fight schedule for the July 5th Showtime card headlined by Ricardo Torres-Kendall Holt II. He's a former...
I'm just assuming that's what he meant. I didn't start the game.
Not to mention his better footwork and balance.
By the power of grayskull?
Pacquiao-Morales II and III. :stir: :lol:
Well, I don't know how much Dibella or King know about what Arum's plans are, becaue Arum sounds a lot more interested in having Pavlik fight...
Well, Pavlik's in a pretty weak division so a lot of contenders are soft touches. Lockett is a complete unknown in the US, but he's the WBO #1...
I'm curious, what weight are you thinking about for DLH's prime? At or below welterweight?
Leave Goossen like Guerrero's trying to do? That wouldn't leave much for GT, once Toney retires (he probably should be already).
Nothing's set right now.
This is why he dumped his belt to avoid Kessler? :lol:
If he fights three times a year (and six in two years), he can afford to take some easier fights.
So Williams is the favorite and now has a new agreement with Everlast. Not good signs for Quintana.:lol: Everlast inks deal with Williams!...
I actually think Holyfield-Tyson is more of a case of this than Lewis-Tyson, but that's just my opinion.
At the post-fight presser Arum was beating him up as bad as his opponent did, but I guess he's since realized that it wasn't televised in the...
An update from Per Ake Persson:
Well, I thought Forrest won the rematch and I wouldn't pick Mayorga if they fought this year (I guess that could change after Saturday). Still,...
Dibella interview talking about possible opponents for Jermain Taylor on B-talk. LDB: There are a lot of possible opponents, it's a matter of...
I guess it might be moved up. From Boxingtalk: Lou DiBella: It's going to be in late September, it's not totally solidified yet. The venue...
He was one of the best transplanted Eastern European fighters. :bears: Very good fighter. Unfortunately, his time as the champ was plagued by...
Rubio should fit the punching bag role nicely. :lol: I'd love to see it. It wouldn't be a bad idea for Arum, either, given that there's an...
I agree with you about Golden Boy being the best option, because he's a brand name and he brings in sponsors...and he has a stable of fighters....
Separate names with a comma.