I liked this movie. I'd give it a 6.5/10 or 7/10, but for the genre closer to a 8/10. I agree that it doesn't maintain it as well as it...
Yeah, it's hard to find boxers that fit in the categories of being cheap enough to put on network tv while still good enough and big enough of a...
Yeah. There's occasional rumors like Klitschko-Brock and a Tarver fight a little while back, but nothing ever seems to come of it. Still,...
And Bojado. Basically all the Main Events prospects at the time. It was on NBC, and Telemundo used to have the undercards that would lead into...
Yeah, but I was just responding to the point of Arum's choice of date and whether EXC will decrease the ppv buys and I don't think it will, at...
Yeah, and it probably helped the ratings that the show went well over...the same thing probably happened with the hockey game last night. I...
Especially if the MMA brings in the crowd and they're paying them half as much.
But if most of them tune over to the Cotto-Margarito ppv then how does it hurt the number of buys? My point was I don't know how many actual...
That's what Artie Pellulo is doing on a FNF card coming up in a few weeks (joining both).
I believe CBS rebroadcasted the fights of Tyson-Savarese, Holyfield-Ruiz, Tua-Sullivan and Golota-Norris in 2000. I don't remember...
Quintana's probably crying himself to sleep having lost the respect of a guy who puts "check out the naked men in the shower" on his to-do list...
Felix Trinidad and David Reid was on network tv? It must've been during the time CBS was rebroadcasting Showtime fights. That lasted for a...
Quintana needs a knockout.:lol:
It depends on who is on the next show. Who does Elite XC have other than Kimbo that can headline a show next month and bring in sure-fire...
We can certainly :pray: for it. :lol:
We'd certainly find out how well Williams takes it to the body.
Casamayor would have a tremendous edge in ring intelligence, and Diaz isn't a fighter you really need to "figure out", he's primarily a...
But Campbell stayed in his chest in that fight and punched right with Diaz. Casamayor isn't doing that. I would like to see where Diaz's...
He might be moving up after this fight.
Of weekly shows? They also show classic fights on ESPN2 pretty regularly...I bet boxing does pretty good numbers on ESPN Classic as well.
Yeah, but if not for the DLH paydays he might've taken his time coming up to 147 and perhaps never have gone to 154.
Speaking of leftovers, how about Cotto-Cintron in Roberto Clemente Coliseum? Or Cotto against his own leftovers with Quintana II in RCC.
Yeah, of course the only one that really matters is Arum. Cotto needs another fight later this year. It's not coming against Mayweather, so...
According to Mike Marley. Socktober PPV Biggie: Juan Manuel Marquez Moves Up Against Cuban Cutey Joel Casamayor! Triple-belted champ...
If Schaeffer is pushing for Cotto-Mosley II...that certainly wouldn't seem to be in line with DLH's talk of Cotto in December. A quote...
He won't notice the difference.
Here's one I thought of that I don't think has been mentioned: Reggie Johnson-William Guthrie.
I have to confess I've never watched a full episode of The Contender. Sometimes I'd flip over to the channel, usually late in the show, to see if...
Technically speaking, Nicolay Valuev-Tye Fields is a much bigger fight.:mj:
Is there any word on what the card will look like on July 26? It'll be gong head to head with Cotto-Margarito that night.
Separate names with a comma.