This is from a Dan Goossen interview over at Boxingtalk. Wayne McCullough, in his first fight in three years is stepping up to the plate...
He wasn't moving that much. Williams has always been there to be hit. Matthysse had him hurt several times in their fight. Even Mitchell...
This has been rumored for a while. Maybe it gets less like The Bachelor and more like The Real World...which is basically what the WWF and UFC...
I saw the one where it ends with her in the car at the side of the road. The other version has a scene after that...about a minute long.
Which ending did you see? Or have you seen them both? I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of that in the next one...whereupon...
You liked both movies? I thought it woulda been more suspenseful if they'd ditched the creatures and the cave drawings and the finding the way...
It was basically Wrong Turn underground...except they could crawl on walls despite a lack of being "bad-ass" and they had no vision.
He will. I'm most interested in seeing his stamina in this fight, and how well he fights against a forward fighter. Margarito will get hit, he...
It was Williams' movement that kept him from getting his punches off?
It's interesting, at first I really wanted to go to this fight, but then I started thinking that this is one of the few of the past few years...
Fightnews
I love how they went from emotional breakdowns to Rambo in seconds. Masterfull directing.
This fight sells itself, but that was well done. Minus points for the clip of Smith and Bayless, their opinions are pretty useless (especially...
I watched The Descent this weekend. I thought the first half of the movie was pretty good...until the introduction of the blind creatures. I...
Ben Tackie-Freddie Pendleton is another forgotten knockout (unless someone's already mentioned here). A year later, Pendleton turns around and...
It's on youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=jfiaXDBfNCc http://youtube.com/watch?v=32Y5FWEDwT8 http://youtube.com/watch?v=G7tuh7Wtf9g
Alright, well in terms of a brutal knockout that I think is forgotten...Gatti-Munoz. Everybody seems to remember the Gamache blow out because of...
I didn't know we were being so strict with the guidelines. I figured Brock-Lawrence and Jantuah-Rubio were a lot fresher in people's minds than...
It's also a good thread to introduce Julian Jackson into. Herol Graham http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhVi7cH-LaQ Terry Norris...
I'm not sure what the difference is in the number of homes ESPN2 and Versus reach, I figure there's got to be a decent gap. The MSG numbers...
Brutal KO...though Bennett's glass chin does diminish it a bit. :lol:
This isn't one I'd forgotten about, but hadn't seen in years and was inspired by the thread to check it out on youtube: Tua-Izonritei Tua...
According to John Chavez: Here are the figures as provided by The Nielsen Company: 5-24-08 - Versus Network - Ricky Hatton vs. Juan...
Steve Kim:
It couldn't live up to it's trailer. :lol:
The problem with boxing today is most of the dedicated fans - the one's that have followed it for years - still remember the better days, when pay...
It turns out the anorexic can fight a bit. Alexeev continued his progression on the undercard, taking out Azille in two. Fightnews:
Good to know.
He's the WBA #1 and Kotelnik is the champ. That could be a good fight. Urango might be an entertaining opponnet. With Devon Alexander,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ8HEK8-sr0
Separate names with a comma.