Yeah, call this number (213) 489-5631 and just ask for Oscar.
The sport is as strong as it's ever been? I look at all the names of boxers at or near the ends of their careers and wonder who exactly is...
I'm not sure my interest in boxing has fallen over the years, though it's possible. I think there's just fewer individual fights and fight...
He's with Top Rank, which is why he's gotten those Versus dates and perhaps why Arum didn't really do much to keep Margarito to dropping the belt...
Maybe he can rematch Platov.
Is Airich supposed to be good or was Williams the favorite (though I guess Airich could be crap and still be the favorite)?
Taylor's promoter Lou Dibella and Lacy's promoter Golden Boy are having "talks" of a fall fight. The former Olympic teammates may do what...
...
He's not really a promoter. I think he still has the Klitschko brothers. He recently became Victor Ortiz's manager and he just fought on the...
What version of Malignaggi fights Hatton may depend on whether or not he injures his right hand, or perhaps when he injures his hand, in the fight.
Hauser has another article ESPN that deals with the situation involving the Peterson brothers and Shelly Finkel. It deals with some of the same...
I thought they were looking at the fall for this fight before Hatton's Homecoming.
I don't think it's the best fight at 140. I'd rather see Kotelnik, Bradley or the Torres-Holt II winner fight "the champion" (who hasn't...
Yeah, Malignaggi figures to be a bit too "finesse" for Hatton's mauling style. He prefers some room to throw that jab from his hip and his...
Perhaps Buffer isn't up to it. But the “Watch a fight on HBO with your son and daughter” campaign sounds like a winner.
That he did. Then the judges took him to school on the business of boxing.
:doh::bangh:
I think HBO went completely down hill when Dibella left. I'm not sure it's ever getting back to where it was then. There's decent points...
One of my favorite cases of an older fighter taking a younger one to school: Mark Johnson-Fernando Montiel.
I like it when Hauser writes about the business side of boxing...it's probably what he's best at. I'll definitely make time to read this today.
To be followed by Graduation Day and With Honors?
Quintana did something similar to Joel Julio.
Very unexpected.
Honestly, I thought Forrest squared things with Mayorga in the rematch, but I guess scoreboard does technically make him his daddy. That's like...
From the Daily Star: RICKY’S UP FOR AN OSCAR ABOVE: Ricky Hatton29th May 2008 By Kevin Francis RICKY Hatton was last night tipped to follow...
Forrest didn't need to talk when he was active and the real champ, but now that he's been so inactive and getting up there in years the number of...
Separate names with a comma.