Maybe he could fight Jose Luis Lopez. Of course, they'd need to find the right beach and somehow pry that joint out of his hands. But that...
It was a close fight only because Quintana couldn't keep up his pace for 12 full rounds. It's not like they were alternating rounds like...
Outside of Williams having an off-night the first time around, it's hard to see how he wins this fight. There's so many areas he can, and...
They have access with HBO, which may actually become a tangible deal according to Steve Kim, as Gary Shaw does with Showtime. But what I'm...
I read it's Lou's birthday today.:mj:
Not sure why Khan would want to be promoted by GBP, especially in the States. GBP haven't proven themselves to be very good match-makers, in...
If they bring back those Top Rank scales he might be able to "weigh" 147, but he ain't getting back down to the weight.
A four fight deal involving Setanta and the O2 Arena...further indication that the heavyweight division isn't centered in the U.S. anymore....
I wouldn't predict a KO, but I think if DLH wins a few early rounds and then just fakes it in a few in the second half of the fight he might get...
I don't think DLH's going below 150, ever.
Agreed. Especially the worthless ones.
Cotto-Abdullaev under.
His 1-0 record strongly disagrees.
El Cepillo leaving him may have been one of the best things to happen to Diego Corrales. Casmayor did bring him back befoer the Santa Cruz fight.
I don't think the style he implemented with guys like De La Hoya and Bojado actually improved them. He's no longer in the corner of Dawson and...
Well, Hatton's put in a lot of hard work in his career. He has a very hard style to maintain, so I'm not surprised that at the tail end of his...
I think that 6-12 months depends on who he's going to fight...or who he's likely to fight. Based on who he's likely to fight, he might be able...
He's reportedly shaved it now.
Trevor Wittman.
He was very short for the division.
I'm on the bandwagon for Malignaggi-Ndoudjou II. I'm also on the bandwagon that Hatton should never have these showcase events for future...
I guess Rahman technically qualifies as a "top ten" guy, though honestly speaking he's done little to deserve it. He hasn't beaten a "name"...
That's hardly the case.
I think the fat suit sapped his energy.
Awesome. :bears: Though I don't go to any other forums, anyways. I figure one's enough.
According to George Kimball, Bob Arum wants to put a card with Kelly Pavlik-Marco Antonio Rubio and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in Mexico City on...
Nice addition to the forum. :bears:
It worked for me.
Mayweather doesn't fight welterweights. :nono: :lol:
Mark Vester wrote that Berto's trainer has stated that Mayweather will vacate the title and that Andre Berto and Miguel Angel Rodriguez will fight...
Separate names with a comma.