It's on the bottom of his latest article. JAKE-N-DA-(MAIL)BAG
You guys should open a movie forum so these movies can be discussed individually. It's a chore navigating this thread, plus there's movies I...
Dan Rafael: ...
It'll be huge.:bears:
I think it was over at Secondsout that Joe Rein gave out some prizes (posters, if I'm not mistaken) for the person who people voted for. That...
Guzman said Sycuan has a Showtime date coming up. When is that? Is he talking about the date they're discussing for Caballero-Molitor?
The Winn Dixie line wasn't bad.
Yeah, the call of the fight wasn't exactly even-handed.:lol: I think one of the announcers was more biased than the other in the scoring,...
Jake, I like the mail bag. :bears:
From John Chavez: One of our regular BC followers with the moniker of “Cadillac Man” recently made some comments regarding the lack of a...
They're both fighting on Top Rank cards. I think Anthony is on the Torres-Holt II card.
Agree on the foreign fights. MSG and ESPN Classic have picked up some recently, but Versus would be good outlet.
Yeah. Credit to Rees for making it so entertaining, because he took a real bad pounding in that fight. He tried his best to keep up his...
I don't know, but that's who they're interested in. They might just invent a weight limit for that fight.
I don't think titles are that important to Mosley at this time. I bet he prefers waiting until October to fight Mayorga.
...
It's good that the next deal won't be exclusive. That should allow for better match-ups.
That was probably the best thing to come out of it. Most of the match-ups weren't very good.
Same here. That's the only problem I've experienced.
From Dan Rafael: Boxing's future on Versus Saturday's Versus telecast of the Hatton-Lazcano card, which is being promoted by Golden Boy,...
Leon Margules has told to Dan Rafael. The fight could be televised on Shobox. Both have bouts scheduled before then.
That's what I've been thinking, as well. Vegas would salivate at the chance to have both of their crowds in town for a fight. The strip might...
He may not be a big star, but he has made a appearances on main stream shows...late night, morning shows. There's not a whole lot of boxers...
Most of that list is retired, soon to be retired, or irrelevent to the masses...in the US at least.
Tyson and De La Hoya fights were real events, so I didn't have a big problem with them being on pay per view because they had the general audience...
But since it's on the TV home for the Stanley Cup Playoffs it should do great numbers.:lol:
:bears:
He'll be there this weekend.
Anybody remember Lou Duva setting up that punching bag with shorts on it for Golota? That was classic.:lol:
Separate names with a comma.