I'd completely forgotten about that.:lol: Lewis calling him a hypocrite got one of these from me. :bears:
The flip over the rope was pretty cool, but his Halloween night entrance against the Pocket Rocket was dreadful, IMO.
I'm glad this is ending up on Versus. It's not an HBO level card, IMO, but it's good for Versus.
Every pay per view card with Butterbean and Mia St. John probably qualifies.:lol:
I've thought for years that the easiest solution would be to keep the 24 hour weigh-in and then add a day-of weigh-in, with a reasonable...
But they gave us Tyson-Mathis Jr. for free!!! :lol::rolleyes: Part of what made McNeely and Seldon rip-offs was their endings because neither...
I can't say I really care about the fight that much, or all that much about Hatton-Malignaggi for that matter, but it comes on at a convenient...
Gatti did it against Reyes Munoz as well. Munoz was taken out on a stretcher and never fought again.
It was still his best performance against Bowe, and that wasn't just because of Bowe's expanded waist line. And Holyfield fought a lot more...
The same in strength? I think Hatton has the considerable edge in that department. I wouldn't consider Lazcano all that strong, physically.
And how much harder he makes if for himself that he doesn't.
Who trained Holyfield in the Stewart rematch?
I think Bowe was good, but his style was tailored for a smaller fighter like Holyfield - who was certainly a willing participant - because he...
He was also eating a sandwhich in his dressing room. Great pre-fight routine there.
Maybe he's Tejada'd his age and he's really in his 30's.:lol:
It's hard to imagine Mundine was seriously on Calzaghe's radar.
Mundine is going down to middleweight. I saw an interview where he says he wants to become a middleweight champ and then a light heavyweight...
Probably just wants the step aside money.
How much are you making for this fight, Antonio? LOK, Xplosive, et al would like a loan.
He's not a free agent yet.
According to Per Ake Persson it's being protested because Sartison is ranked #4, below Sauerland fighter Danilo Haussler at #3. WBA may not...
Then you're not a real Mayweather fan.:nono:
He's entered the political arena.
For much of Cotto's career, he's been seen primarily as an aggressive knockout puncher. But in the second half of the Mosley fight, and against...
I also think that the heavyweight division needs to be completely demolished, that the 25 pound gap between light heavyweight and cruiserweight is...
First of all, you act like I'm the only one who thought he beat Santos. It was hardly a clear victory, yet you continuously try to obscure what...
Define apologist. How many fights did Alexis Arguello have a height advantage? Or Tommy Hearns? What's the difference if the fighter can...
I wonder if Dawson could still make middleweight. I know he's said he could make 168.
You could hardly expect him to, poor little guy was significantly outweighed in that fight. And both the stoppage and the scorecards are...
I'd rather see Pavlik-Dawson.
Separate names with a comma.