Interesting, considering Santos was at 170 when he stepped into the ring against him.
"THE BATTLE" :bears::bears::bears:
Don't forget to make room for some fights with "Hitme" Hatton.
Hatton will be treated as a junior welterweight who was out of place at 147, evidenced by his two moves down after struggling to beat Collazo (in...
Yeah, Margarito would be a huge favorite to beat Hatton. It's all inconsequential, anyways. The fight was made solely because the people...
Margarito was and is a more accomplished welterweight than Hatton, which is where the fight was.
Yeah, and Mayweather's no more of a junior middle than Hatton is, as well.
The plan for Mayweather fans is to diminish every potential opponent, that way when he chooses the least challenging option it can't be argued...
The importance of that fight was severely diminished with it being at 147...especially since even you thought Hatton's performance at the weight...
I guess that doesn't make Mayweather-Hatton all that important of a fight in your eyes, then.
The fight was made at welterweight. How impressed have you been with Hatton at 147 Over the Course of his Career?
The stoppage itself was controversial. And I love how you say Santos was clearly ahead when even two of the official scorecards had it a 1...
Not as impressed as you were when Hatton fought Collazo.
I like the look of this one, as well. I prefer the light backgrounds...easier on the eyes.
Yeah, that no contest just ruins Margarito's resume. They fought twice in Puerto Rico and the decision in the rematch was highly debatable. I...
...
The second one is highly debatable. They're closer to being =, and frankly I had it < in the rematch.
So if he beats a top 5 (or so) p4p fighter, he'd gain your respect? Very gracious of you.
Nope, he's scared of "No D".
Well, going by The Ring's rankings (which in this case appear to be decent) he's 5th and is scheduled to fight the #1 contender, and has already...
At least you know who he is now.
According to press reports in the Phillipines. It could come as early as July in the Phillipines. Here's a few clips of him on youtube....
:lol:
I'm on the bandwagon of wanting to see him again. He's one of the more fan friendly fighters in the sport...I've already made multiple copies...
He got over a million for that fight which was the highlight of a triple header on HBO and the paycheck wasn't that much smaller than what he...
"Touched to Sleep" made Mesi look like the second coming of David Tua in that fight.:lol:
Well, their career paths have been about as dissimilar as possible. Margarito turned pro a 15 without much of an amateur career. Angulo was a...
Yeah, most of the talk has still been about Gamboa...even if it's basically to say his performance was underwhelming. In fact, while Kirkland...
He had a real nice following in Buffalo and that allowed him to be more of a name than his talent suggested. Mesi did manage to have a...
Yeah, I was thinking someone like Bunema or Powell maybe.
Separate names with a comma.