Here's another good thing about this card: "And it cost about one-tenth of what the Calzaghe-Hopkins broadcast did, with a license fee of right...
I guess there have been some talks between the camps of a rematch in the states. Bradley wants Hatton but that's not happening if the...
An unofficial psuedo, semi, mini, half-assed bandwagon? :lol:
Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing any of them again. It may happen that Shaw puts Kirkland and Angulo on another card together, since he has them...
Wasn't Margarito only 23 or so when he fought Antonio Diaz on Showtime? I don't see where Angulo at 25 is that much further along now than...
Is there any word whether there are still plans for Gamboa to fight Jose Rojas on the June 27th ESPN2 card in Las Vegas?
But he hasn't fought Richar Gutierrez.:nono:
The listings I've seen have him 26...but since he's Cuban, he might be 36. Either way, the talk out of his camp was a bit much. I'm not...
I'd assume last night delayed that for at least a little while. He's still in his mid 20's and has been pro for about a year...there's no need...
Yeah, but that would be a good fight for at least 30 heavyweights to get.:lol:
All I can say is if this was his wake-up call as a fighter, it's not as bad as the one Panchito Bojado got.
Yeah, but Oscar also had a Robert Alcazar moment, a Manny Steward moment, a Jesus Rivero moment, a Freddie Roach moment...and briefly a Floyd...
That would be something considering he couldn't even beat everyone's favorite punching bag...Dominick Guinn.:lol: Harrison did beat him in the...
Wow. That was quick. Great job getting this information.
Ponce De Leon-Lopez could turn out to be good, but overall I agree Showtime appears to have the better match-ups. It's also likely they both...
If he has a chin, that could be enough against Peter.:lol: I haven't seen the Chagaev fight, but if his conditioning was as bad as you describe...
His punches are definitely sharper, and more direct and accurate. But he gets hits very, very cleanly. Which probably puts him in the...
According to Ray Danseco. It would have been for the IBF super bantamweight title on the undercard of Pacquaio-Diaz. Instead, Concepcion will...
I think I'd favor Kirkland, but I can't see Gary Shaw putting them in against each other in the near future.
At least someone does. :lol: I do think it's probably a good location for this fight in London. I'd expect a significantly better turnout for...
The next two championship boxing cards for the cable networks will be double-headers June 7th and 21st. Should be a couple good nights of...
Frank Warren told the British press he's agreed to terms with Don King for Samuel Peter to fight at the 02 Arena in London on July 12, against...
Did anybody watch the Julio Cesar Miranda-Omar Salado fight on the undercard?
[IMG]
For a shorter fighter, Gamboa seems very upright.
Gamboa really leaving his hands low (tired, arm weary?) moving a lot and not punching much at the end of the round.
I think it's good for his future that he's getting some rounds.
Gamboa took that left hook, it looked like a knockout punch. Does that mean he has a good chin? If so, that'd be a key ingredient.
He's collected a nice pool of talent, but he doesn't do a good job of actually promoting. It doesn't look like much of an audience in...
Yeah, I'd expect entertainment reporters to have more boxing knowledge than that.
Separate names with a comma.