It'd be one of the worst HBO debuts since Shannon Briggs.
Or Antonio Diaz. Certainly one of the Diaz's.
:lol: Is pizza and hot sauce a Mexican thing? I've never seen that before.
Angulo really gets hits cleanly.
Looks like some cross promotion by Gary Shaw.:lol:
Has he wrestled an alligator? If not, he couldn't hang with John Brown.:lol:
It was quick, I don't know to what degree it was impressive because I've never seen Albert before. He does have a couple wins over names like...
Yeah. Papa said he had it from birth. Unfortunately, given the how long he lasted we may never see it again.
That didn't take long.
Noticed it too. Never seen him before, but he looks like Hasim Rahman.
Albert looks like he's been Rahman'd.
Byrd spent 14 years as a heavyweight and was used up at the weight. Jones lost the weight almost as fast as he gained it.
I liked Byrd, but he was almost as unpopular as John Ruiz when he was champ. I still remember being in the arena in Reno after his fight with...
Yeah, and it also has to be remembered the reason Byrd moved down was he didn't have a future at heavyweight and was contemplating retirement....
Mike Tyson film comes out swinging in Cannes 14 hours ago CANNES, France (AFP) — An "intimidated" Mike Tyson won cheers at the Cannes film...
His legs looked like shit from the beginning. Maybe he should've tried cruiserweight first. Whatever the case, you can't play the waiting...
Byrd was put down int he first. Did a lot of waiting, trying to adjust to George's speed, it looked like.
Light heavyweight is the seniors tour right now. There's some money to be made in that division. Like seemingly everyone, he'd like to fight...
Unfortunately for him, the only evidence he has is his performance.:lol:
This appears to be where he will go after his proposed fight with Rocky Juarez went away after Mosley-Judah was cancelled. The 27th is a...
According to reports.
Rahman was arguably jobbed in the first fight, as well. I guess one late punch after the bell is worth another, but I think Rahman got the...
I can't remember watching a fight on a Monday since the Forum boxing days.:lol: I've never seen either of them fight so I'm looking forward to...
Good interview. Nice that he gave long answers and elaborated on some points. I like that he was honest about the area he needs to work...
He moved up, but then bitched out and went back down to cruiserweight. He'll probably do it again. :lol:
:lol: I'm joking. Whitaker's one of my favorites and I consider him the best fighter in the era that I've watched boxing (from the early...
Yeah, when Chris Arreola might be the most "in shape" fighter on the card it's time for some Weight Watchers and Lean Cuisines.
:lol: It is kinda weighing the rest of the forum down.
If that's the case, what did Whitaker do against Bojorquez?:lol:
They're not on the same card, I just didn't think the fights were that important to separate them into two threads.
Separate names with a comma.