These fights are being reported by Dan Rafael. Toney-Rahman II could happen in July on FSN's Best Damn Sports Show. He also says plans are...
Mosley would probably prefer a bigger money fight than fighting Clottey for a title. Mosley-Clottey isn't a ppv fight.
If Cotto, the significnatly smaller fighter, is the one backing Margarito up and punishing him late in that fight and gets a stoppage I'd give him...
I think a lot of fighters around 175 are going to be watching this fight with interest.
That's a lot to think about.
Clottey seems like a bad style for him, plus I wonder where his heads going to be at given it's a consolation game for Judah.
According to an ESPN writer: "I have been hearing that Tarver is pricing himself out. If that is true, I would not be surprised one iota."
I'm guessing Judah would be the (possibly narrow) favorite.
Can you define "destroyed" so I can know what to expect in July?
If they fight each other again, it's probably on pay per view so the money for them is in a fourth fight. From a boxing perspective, I don't...
I wouldn't put any of my money on that.
:eek: If you say so.
Dan Rafael: "There's a good chance Judah will wind up on HBO on Aug 2 facing Josh Clottey for the title Margarito will vacate in the coming days."
I thought it was a close fight, but that Calzaghe won, but I really don't see the relevence in what Hopkins' face looked like. Hopkins isn't a...
I've never quite understood the p4p ranking of him (though I thought you didn't like discussing the matter). I'm sure a lot of it has to do...
The coke head only gets one win over McCall.:nono: :lol:
I don't know about you, but I want to hear more about this bridge for sale.
Tyson vs. an 8-pound steak would be more entertaining.
And JLG. The Bad Hair Life is making a comeback. Cubans will rule the division by year's end in honor of Raul Castro.
Speaking of die-my-people, whatever happened to him? I've lost my faith in Bumdomir and need to get it back.:lol:
He's the Aztec Warrior. Doesn't that make him Mexican?
It will sell, but I don't think he just wants it to sell...he wants it to do more than that. Arum was reportedly expecting Cotto-Mosley to do...
The thing with Arum is his main constituency is Mexican/Mexican American fans...and having Cotto-Margarito in NY doesn't do much to attract that...
Did he go into any more detail on it?
He has the face of a crack addict.:lol: Physically, he looks to be in very good shape. I'm very interested to see him at 175.
Yeah, that's one reservation I've had about him as well. Sometimes he does come in with his chin a bit high and unprotected.
Fightnews: Guzman targets Campbell! WBO promises Guzman #1 ranking Now that Joan Guzman has vacated his WBO 130 pound title, the undefeated...
Unlike Pacquiao-Diaz.
Pavlik is bigger and longer than Taylor and he comes forward continuously...and he pushes his opponents back. I think he'd make Jones back up...
You thought Kessler did well from rounds 5-8?
Separate names with a comma.