I agree. I don't have a problem with it at all. It's pretty vague though, somehwere in the top ten. He isn't getting an immediate crack at...
I agree that case can be made (four might be pushing it though) but it may have been more about Calzaghe starting slowly...Hopkins is a hard...
According to James Blears. "WBC Executive Secretary Mauricio Sulaiman explained that David’s ranking is up to the Ratings Committee. But he...
I think part of it is the names have retired or moved up, so he's following the crowd up the scale...just as he's done before.
Is the convention hall where they held Mosley-Stone? Caesar's really hasn't done much with boxing recently. The Vegas scene is just so...
Joan Guzman-Alex Arthur fight is now off, according to Dan Rafael. The fight was supposed to be in April but Guzman had visa problems.
That's certainly the intention when they made the match-up. Gonzalez is top 5 of three org so he's pretty close to another title fight.
I agree he appears to have a lot of tools and that 250 is way to heavy for someone only 6'1 or so, but he appears to actually carry it decently...
I didn't see it that way. I thought Calzaghe was starring to clearly get the better of it in the fight before Hopkins took a rest...which is also...
We disagree then. As for Hopkins, completely different style. Hopkins' entire style is based on limiting the number of punches and exchanges...
I don't think Jones wants to punch with anyone when he's against the ropes. I think he prefers waiting between punches/flurries and then letting...
Jones goes into a shell when he's against the ropes. Calzaghe will get points just for being busier and throwing punches - even if many are...
You mentioned it as a reason for picking Calzaghe, implying it was an important factor in the fight. I'm waiting for you to lead that...
You brought strength into the discussion to begin with, so I'd prefer if you led on this one. And again, what exactly does strength have to do...
If he had VERY good power Jones wouldn't be lining up to fight him, IMO. I don't quite understand the correlation between strength and workrate...
Andrade is Bute's mandatory and this fight's supposed to be coming up later this. Could be a really entertaining fight and a good gauge for...
What does Taylor have to do with Pavlik's chances of knocking out Jones? I'd give Pavlik a far greater chance of it than Taylor. Pavlik has...
I thought Taylor looked strong at the higher weight, plus it was probably better for him to make the change in the corner.
I don't quite understand that comment either. Maybe he's got the Taylor rematch fresh in his mind, but Calzaghe isn't nearly the same kind of...
Strength? Calzaghe's strength is really going to play a factor in this fight?
Because he really wants Jones to get the fight so he's made his mind up about Calzaghe-Pavlik?:dunno:
Since it sounds like you know more of the actual numbers, how much more money is he bringing to Calzaghe than Pavlik?
Yeah, I had a friend that interviewed him and came away with the same opinion. He ended up meeting him at a fight and said he was very cool in...
Roy should do more to give them a reason to fight him, then. What does he bring to the table at the moment? He was basically begging...
Cool.
Yeah, this fight alone would pretty much change my entire opinion on the rest of the year.
When's this one?
Arum said this at a press conference for Pacquiao-Diaz. This is what he said, according to Robert Morales: -"We'll have talks in New York...
Maybe the best thing for MAB was for it to happen when it did, that way his seeming lack of effort could be excused in part on his age instead of...
He's got a fight with Frans Botha coming up later this month. Any opinions on him? He's got a great amateur resume, with a heavyweight gold...
Separate names with a comma.