It's been replaced by Jorge Solis- Miguel Roman on the Jorge Arce-Devid Lookmahanak ppv. Is anybody planning on buying either of the Mexican...
Not seeing it. DLH clearly wasn't that interested in defense against Forbes. But his was very sharp against Mayweather the first time....
That video certainly illustrates one of the problems I've always had with Williams: he has one of the worst jabs for a tall fighter since Diego...
Not to mention Bernard Hopkins' own bit of terrorism the night of the fight.:lol:
The rules don't suck, and I plan to finish dead last.
I think Lewis got hit by enough puncher's to say he didn't have a weak chin. It wasn't granite or even very good, but weak is something like...
Bruce Seldon wasn't exactly McCall or Mercer in the chin department.
Or his jab even matched his chin.
The cruiserweight list is classic.
I'm interested. Tam, hopefully this goes better than fantasy baseball.:lol:
I wish I was. Instead, I'm just faking it til Double shows up.
I don't really see any problems with the lists. Look pretty accurate to me. Plus, there's a Taras Bidenko mention. That deserves extra credit.
I'm just going to guess and say this is the Johnathon Banks-Eliseo Castillo fight. Banks is trained by Manny Steward. I think the fight was in...
Mosley would probably agree to be robbed if it meant getting that kind of pay day again.
According to Dan Rafael: "When Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather meet on Sept. 20, Mayweather's welterweight championship will not be at...
But Klitschko-Thompson and Chagaev-Valuev II are scheduled for the summer, meaning the winner could still fight again this year....
They should just wrap him in formaldehyde and keep him on the coach with his legs up until fight night, then magic carpet him into the ring or...
Pretty much. So, another year where the # of heavyweight title fights in Germany far outweighs those in the U.S.
Shelly Finkel, would tell MaxBoxing “Dino Duva, Don King, Tom Loeffler, and I concluded a deal today – It’s a co-promotion. The fight will...
According to reports, he's seeking help for his campaign from Rudy Giuliani. From the NY Times: May 8, 2008 Giuliani Weighs In on Distant...
Yeah, if I thought it was gospel I would've started a new thread. As it is, I figured I'd just pass it on here.
I wouldn't know. Anyway, apparently Jin Mosley doesn't want a new date for the fight and that website is now suggesting Mosley-Mayorga could be...
There's a pic over on boxingalk.
AEG (Anschutz Entertainment Group) runs a whole bunch of venues that includes the Staples Center, and the Home Depot Center. Apparently,...
AEG, De La Hoya's Golden Boy to be partners The combined ability of the arena giant and his promotion company to stage major events means 'good...
I was curious about the interest of this fight in Las Vegas from the beginning. It seemed questionable how well this would sell. GBP hasn't...
Zab calls those "promotional appearances". They're very taxing on him as a fighter...and are the primary reason he lost the Baldomir fight.
Well, I think it was more of a stay busy fight for Mosley. The delay is supposed to be four weeks for Judah (without training), so I guess it...
I think it is. That was a different Gamboa...he was in against Danny Garcia, one of the undefeated prospects Finkel has, I believe.
Richard Schaefer: "We are already in discussions with all parties involved to attempt to reschedule the fight for the near future."
Separate names with a comma.