This does make a slow month of May look even worse.
"Judah suffered multiple severe lacerations on his right forearm and received 50 stitches to close the wounds suffered in an accidental fall."...
Didn't he have access to real good lawyers? Didn't he plead guilty? The woman was hospitalized with a broken jaw, broken collarbone, and...
He was three times the legal limit, so slightly intoxicated has nothing to do with it. But yeah, going to prison for 14 months for assaulting a...
Three times the legal limit at the speed he was going is hardly "slightly intoxicated". And this "REED Wasn't There & NEITHER were YOU..."...
Kelly Pavlik looks like the guy from The Lookout.
Yeah, that's exactly what I said. And I'm sure you can find where I wrote that.
You didn't read the reports regarding the speed he - an inexperienced rider - was going in a residential area, intoxicated at a level that was...
How much respect for life did Corrales show in the minutes before his death?
He has somewhat heavy hands, though I don't think they're necessarily fast. I think late might be the only option for him, as I think if...
Did Miranda ever respond to this press release?
EliteXC lost $27 million last year. i guess they do need some big numbers on CBS.
Yeah, he even faded against Mago back at 140 and in the middle of his prime. He's had some fights where he's managed to finish strong, but...
Kimbo vs. Siala Siliga in a boxing match. :blobbox: :blobbox:
Wouldn't mind seeing that fight.:lol:
It's worth it. Like being reminded what it was like to watch Mike Tyson in his prime.
That never gets old. :laughing: At the end Nady looks like that guy leaving a bar with his shitfaced girlfriend telling her she ain't driving...
Mike Tyson: fat and happy? It would be nice, and a bit unexpected, if that's the way life went for him in his 40's.
That's what made the early BAD fights so great. It made sure that while the mainstream fans got their fights the hardcore fans would also have...
I don't know about Trinidad, I don't think it's likely the way things look now. I wonder if Hatton's name will start to get some mention again...
Jr.'s at 36-0-1. Watch what happens when they go back and change that draw to a win (:cool:) and his record goes to 99-0.:lol: That fight...
I think he'll retire, but probably not this year (maybe after next Cinco de Mayo)...but that sometime after that he'll come back to fight Chavez Jr.
I think his last fight comes against JCC Jr.
Someone should keep a running tally on the number of corrections the crew has to make of Lampley...and the number of corrections that could/should...
The most under-rated part of DLH's performance in that fight was his defense. I'm not sure he's going to duplicate that in a rematch, though.
I didn't like watching the Johnson fight. I've never rewatched the broadcast or the fight, which is pretty rare for me.
De La Hoya doesn't need to stay busy for 12 rounds to win a decision, he needs to be busy for about 6 or 7, but they can't all be in the first 6-7...
Well, I disagree with Mayweather winning 9 rounds, but I agree this is a fight to avoid betting on. DLH may not have to fight better if he can...
I think there's a chance DLH can win a decision, which isn't exactly the same thing as beating Mayweather. Not sure he can do that. If he...
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Separate names with a comma.