Ibragimov is a scrub? Why, because he won an relatively easy decision against Briggs, the heavyweight you were backing?
How weak was cruiserweight? You continually harp on the heavyweights, but again, what makes cruiserweight such a great division? What made...
Who says Haye can make a fight with Klitschko interesting? Who says he's going to actually back up his talk in the ring? He hasn't had to do...
According to Steve Kim: "A source close to 'the Ghost' tells Maxboxing that he will be going to arbitration against Goossen-Tutor in a few...
I know he was well-decorated amateur. But watching his early fights it was hard to reconcile the reputation with the fighter in the ring.
Or the women's clothing? Well, it's half way there.:lol:
If it turns out that way, and I'm not convinced it' is a DLH-Gatti type beatdown, hopefully it will get stopped a little sooner. I know Martin...
It's related to another thread.
That, or he has a network of spies like The Shadow. Either way, I feel safer knowing he's out there.
:lol:
Good fight if it gets made. :bears: :bears: :bears:
It could be "Half Pound" vs. "Two Pound"
A Jake sighting. :bears: :bears: :bears:
Sounds like the makings of a drinking game.
Jake's just trying to stir shit up.:lol: Regardless, check the scales.
Yeah, I like Ward a lot but I'm not sure I see a great - p4p - future for him. Skill-wise, I think he has a lot, and he has athleticism, but...
The use of the word "faggot" is rather comical coming from someone who also wrote this little gem: "When I'm at the 24 Fitness shower room,...
There were four separate champions when Klitschko fought Samuel Peter in an eliminator. To get to a unified and undisputed champion, it takes...
:lol: If the belts aren't important, then why keep bringing up Haye's belts at cruiserweight?
It was pretty much agreed upon by everyone at the time, including the press, that Austin didn't deserve to be the mandatory. The problem with...
Most people disagreed with Austin being the mandatory because he did it in part on the strength of his draw with Ibragmov. Problem was, most...
I've read your comments on him in the past and I'm looking forward to watching him in. Afterwards, hopefully he can get picked up by a good...
Yeah, Bell pulled out of the Cunningham fight...KO'd by a tooth ache. Haye can knock those Top 10 guys out and see where he's at then. Until...
Dsimon, If there is on some broad swell of support for this fight, prove it exists. And come up with an example of recent cruiserweight...
...
Perhaps, but Michael Carbajal had some box office success in his career and had some pretty good paydays as well.
I thought Al Bernstein, in particular, as well as Steve Albert were sipping a little kool-aid during that fight. Not sure if it's because...
"Grant was viewed as a threat very much like Haye is..." This is the whole point of the argument, and a claim that has yet to be proven by any...
Incorrect, simon. There was no interest in Ruiz. There was interest Grant. There was some interest in Byrd. There was very little...
Separate names with a comma.