Well, that was when HBO supposedly owed Arum for using some Top Rank footage on the Legendary Nights series w/out authorization. I think...
Not even Margarito-Kyvelos?
He's fighting mandatory challengers that were in motion long before Haye started making real noise. Thompson was the WBO mandatory before...
It's a slow day. But you're not interested in 24-ounce cans and inflatable boxing rings?:eeeek: :dunno:
That is one of my favorite one-sided fights to watch.
Well, he clearly favored a certain style in a lot of his scoring.
Cerveza Tecate Boosts Presence In Boxing Arena by Karl Greenberg, Tuesday, Apr 29, 2008 5:00 AM ET Boxing ain't baseball. Budweiser and...
Any memorable scorecards you can remember from his time as a judge? He had Foreman-Shulz and Holyfield-Bowe II as draws. Some of his more...
:laughing:
Forbes has less of a chance to win on the cards than Sturm did. The fight's promoted by the fighter, who already has Mayweather lined up in...
Kenny's better than nothing, but he's worse than Kellerman, who at that time was better than nothing, as well. That's about the best I can say...
There's a radio show in the Bay Area with Tom Tolbert and they often talk boxing. Manny Steward is almost a regular guest before important HBO...
Because he's Filipino.
I think he's horrible on television.
Well, the sleepwalk that was Klitschko-Ibragimuffin wasn't unsuspected by me. I thought it could very well unfold like that. But Povetkin...
I mean Mamadou Thiam/Hugo Pineda range.:lol:
Depends on where it takes place. As would Klitschko-Haye for that matter. It's not like Haye's a known commodity in the States.
That would be my pick as well. He based the Cotto selection on his performance in the fight, not by the accomplishment. Still, though, hard to...
I was reading Kevin Iole's and figured I'd see what winners/additions other people had. These were his selections: Fighter of the quarter:...
According to Eric Raskin. "The network will not show a co-feature, but it will include highlights of two undercard bouts. Two of GBP's...
Fightnews reported that he injured his back.:dunno: "The fight was then rescheduled for May 10, however Inkin has now pulled out of date as...
It'd be a start, not sure about a damn good one, though. One thing with Briggs is that with his heavier weight and worse conditioning, he's...
Mikkel Kessler is the #3. I guess that makes this fight likely.
If I could pick a script that I wouldn't mind this fight following, I guess it'd be DLH-Carr (minus the bad officiating). DLH struggles for...
The harpooned whale tried to rid us of the menace, but unfortuantely "Fair but Firm" stopped him before he could finish the job.
Family dramas, like the Mayweather's, or the Jones's, or the Mosley's, or the De La Hoya's, never fell into the "Does drama get better than this?"...
Yeah, it's dramatic the way nobody cares about his fight with David Diaz. I'd rather see him run for political office again. I heard from some...
Briggs is likely to have "asthma" again in the ring.:lol:
You really think it will be that much of a blowout? DLH was younger then, and Forbes has always had more skill than Gatti...plus this weight is...
Can't fault your honesty. That's probably what will happen, anyways. Maybe one or two fights against recognizable names and then the fight...
Separate names with a comma.