Didn't he also credit his haircut as a reason he beat Rosenblatt? (Saying it psyched him out or something.)
Or Bojado. Forbes is a bad man.
Probably because if someone wants his services, to lose, he wants to get paid Hopkins/DLH money to do it. I'd rather see Trinidad fight lesser...
Obviously, Fobes only comes up to his chin.:lol:
So you want Haye protected until he can get his shot? Not surprised.
Yeah. He should fight some name opponents, at least. I wouldn't mind seeing him in against Golota, who is sort of a poor man's Klitschko....
Well, it was written into the contract Toney could use roids, I'd be all for it.:lol: Toney talked a lot, but I don't he wanted that fight.
A loud talker who's accomplished nothing (at the weight) and wants to be given a title shot? I agree.
It's a good thing there's steroids, then. :lol: The dropoff in size/talent in the heavyweight division begins after about one spot, so it's not...
Two quotes from Steve Kim: "'...sources say that the telecast did right around a 4.0 and may have peaked during the actual fight into the 5's."...
It's been known. Miguel Cotto is also a natural lefty.
Yeah, maybe Klitschko should've answered him in Ukrainian. Or German. Or Russian. Haye said "I beat two top ten fighters...", let's see if he...
I liked Tajbert a lot, as well. Haven't seen much of him as a pro, but have kept up with the news/reports. He just won the EU title a couple...
That is bad. It did receive a ton of negative press, and rightly so, but still a little surprising it did that bad.
It did lower than Klitschko-Austin? I thought that was the record low for WCB (at 2.5).
It's a good thing I've never used the phrase "untamed beast" then.:lol: My point is even against Williams, Clottey and Santos - only one of...
Williams landed more punches and won the fight, narrowly. But Margarito's punches clearly had more impact, and Williams was more hurt in the...
Well, to be honest, I thought the Ndou fight was closer than 9-3 and if anybody was beaten up in the Williams-Margarito fight, it was Williams.
If the fight was made and Klitschko knocked him early out or dominated him, he would then be roundly criticized for ducking real heavyweights....
He's just joking b/c his name is "Golden Johnson". Reed like's the innuendo he gets from fighter's names, like the Klit's. Maybe it's a bit...
If Haye comes in aggressive, maybe he makes it interesting for a few rounds. I think Povetkin has what it takes to make it a better and tougher...
James Toney was much more established boxing entity, and was just coming off Fight/Fighter Of The Year awards, and it took him a year and a half...
I'd disagree with that. He won a clear cut decision against an overweight heavyweight, granted, but one with good handspeed, relatively tight...
Povetkin's fought Donald, Byrd and Chambers. Not a great list, sure, but it's plenty more than Haye's done at the weight. But interesting that...
Don't forget his fight with the great Tomasz Bonin. Seriously, though, Klitschko is probably scared to death of an unproven heavyweight who was...
I think it's as inevitable as Chavez Jr. vs. Camacho Jr. They could put DLH-JCC Jr. in Mexico City or a US football stadium. But it'll take...
"I don't need to fight Cotto, but obviously my last fight cannot be against an easy opponent. It's going to be against one of the best, and after...
I supposed if he rhymed more, like Lennox Lewis, he'd be more acceptable.:rolleyes: Seriously, it's like every criticism of him - down to his...
He doesn't have a point? Come on, Haye's heavyweight resume makes Miranda's super middleweight credentials look HOF worthy. Klitschko's...
Well, maybe that was more of a subtle critique of Haye on my part.:lol: Contrary to most beliefs, though, I think Klitschko is still more...
Separate names with a comma.