Haye's orthodox, although sometimes he will switch southpaw. I personally think Povetkin is a more serious threat to Klitschko over the twelve...
Unless Kiltschko drops one of his belts, he's tied up the rest of the year with defenses against Thompson and Povetkin. This might be on the...
Or Forrest. Or Dzinziruk. Though from a competitive standpoint, it probably makes for better fights that he's looking at 147 instead of 154.
Or the fact that Hopkins tried to buy time twice late in the fight and his best round after the middle part of the figth came in the one he...
According to Dan Rafael, it did about a 3.9.
I thought it was 7-5 honestly, and that was with DLH doing his typical fade-job late in that fight.
This line certainly is: "In fact, Hopkins on my scorecard won anywhere from 10 to all 12 rounds depending on how you score."
I think there's been plenty of skepticism of Compubox for years. It's like Lederman's scorecard. People usually only start quoting them when...
Yeah, I think Calzaghe also started to shorten his steps a bit. Early in the fight, I think his foot movement was leaving him a bit too out of...
I'll check for it on espn360.
According to Kevin Iole: LAS VEGAS — The Nevada Athletic Commission is getting proactive in its bid to stop the use of anabolic steroids and...
Valuev looked good, but Liakhovich was coming off a long, long layoff and was embarrassingly heavy.
Is this fight definitely happening on the DLH-Forbes undercard? If so, has anybody seen Dib fight before? The profile says he's a young kid...
That Torres-Holt rematch should be a good fight. Good styles clash. Holt looked worse on the videotape late in that fight than I was led to...
It was a bad joke. Come on, man.
He maxed out his credit card and now they won't let him into Scotland. From Fightnews: WBO junior lightweight champion Joan Guzman (28-0, 17...
:eeeek: :laughing: Now I have to watch him fight. :lol:
Valuev Nicolay -140 Chagaev Ruslan +110 Interesting.
When I read "boring jabber" and the talk of Ali, I picture Larry Donald. Close?
Yeah, I'm pretty skeptical of that as well. His talk of three fights this year and then retirement may have about as much of a chance as "four...
He was great at Cal.
Well, there's a lot of heavyweights I'd favor over Peter. He's very vulnerable. I can't recall seeing any of Johnson's fights, but I'd still...
Reallly? I hadn't seen that but it's pleasing to read. I guess he's looking at that for December.
In terms of crowds, few things in the sport can match Cotto at MSG, especially the weekend of the Puerto Rican parade. But long term, it's...
Agreed. Mayweather didn't have a lot of early pay per view success. He didn't get great numbers. For his ppv with Gatti, he actually had to...
I agree. It's better for his overall growth as a marketable fighter if he fights more in Vegas and can establish himself as a more of a draw on...
I just did a quick search and it seems Cotto-Mosley did around 340,000 which is much lower than what I remember the early estimates were.
I hadn't seen the reports of 370,000. Well, they've shared the last two fight cards and had about a hour and a half long preview for it a...
Cotto-Mosley. I don't know that Arum ever released the exact numbers, but supposedly it did over 400,000.
How much worse?
Separate names with a comma.