Well, it's yet to be determined how much the public wants to see it. What's your estimate on ppv buys? Do you think it will do better or...
That's an interesting take, given that Cotto-Margarito is easily one of the most anticipated fights of the year.
What makes you say it was b.s.? Has Mayweather or Ellerbe disputed that there was an offer made, or the amount?
The Judah fight was more "lucrative" than Margarito? Not based on the offers I saw.
"The man regarded as the world's top pound-for-pound boxer and a world champion in five weight classes, will throw the green flag to start the...
Yeah, if that's a true statement from Roach - and I don't know if DLH's disputed it - it looks like he's really wearing both his promoter's and...
Which is odd, because the best way to stay out of harm's way would be to use his jab, and he's just unwilling to do with it what he should. He...
I don't think there's any debate about that. Career-wise, Mayweather's overall move up in weight and his wins over Corrales at super feather...
You think it was a good move to dump Roach? He claims DLH told him part of the reasoning in bringing Sr. back to his corner was to sell the...
The British doubters were right about Oddly from the beginning. A major disappointment as a professional. At worst, he should've been as...
Mayweather. But they wouldn't be fighting at any overall weight, they'd be fighting at welterweight. And at that weight, Cotto's done more....
Was reading Doug Fischer's notebook and thought this was an interesting quote he pulled from the Golden Boy's conference call. “People forget...
Cotto's fighting more often against a better class of fighters. Cotto has said he wants the fight, but Mayweather's just playing keep away with...
His management has put him in agaisnt better welterweights than Mayweather, who calls his own shots...which, so far, has been more about not...
He's already accomplished more at 147 than Mayweather has. Mayweather's only got one foot in boxing at the moment, he boxes sparsley and has...
Well, Lennox Lewis went to the Olympics twice. I thnk Warren's barely into his 20's, so I don't see it as a big deal. He'll get plenty of...
Well, it certainly wasn't quite as emphatic as those two lefts from Zuniga that put him on his backside. Or that series of punches from Taylor...
What would you rather see, DLH knock out Mayweather or Forbes knock out DLH?
I don't know about "ate up" but he beat Kessler clearly, and I consider him to be a better fighter than Pavlik. For all the talk of Hopkins'...
I've read at least a couple guys suggesting an easy Pavlik night, but maybe they were just trolling.
But Cotto-Mosley reportedly did over 400,000. What exactly were Hatton's best ppv numbers before last December?
He's not as important as a rematch with Hatton, that's for sure.
Yeah, and his chin isn't Hopkins' either...which is why he is so devoted to protecting it. Jones covers up at the hint of punches to his...
True, but then some people are acting like Calzaghe is Bronco McKart.
Kessler buzzed Calzaghe as well, and then went on to lose almost every remaining round.
Jones certainly doesn't like to get hit, he goes into his shell to avoid it, but I certainly don't think he respects Calzaghe's power going into...
I didn't say he was ducking them. That's your term. I said he didn't want to fight to fight the other elite light heavyweights. The...
Hopkins couldn't find a cup that fit him? Yeah, right. :rolleyes:
You hear what you want to, then.
I've never made the claim that he was just an athlete. I've always felt he was a very highly developed fighter who knew how to adapt his...
Separate names with a comma.