It never helps a resume when you struggle with opponents that aren't considered to be on your level, but it's a different with the two beause...
Not until long after he had the two standing eight counts to clear his head.
Doesn't say much for Holyfield then.
Yeah, I've seen it plenty of times. He was stopped on his feet. He was still stopped. He couldn't defend himself against Lewis' right hand. End...
Yeah, you'd figure with the headgear and gloves he'd be able to go more than 2 rounds with Lewis.
Better than anyone else who fought him professionally.
That's not true. They fought, and we know the result...and more importantly, Riddick Bowe and Rock Newman knew the result.
A lot of free boxing on Saturday. :bears:
Ken Norton Jr. punching the air...or field goal padding, whichever was available.
His punchoutput went down considerably against Cotto over the second half of the fight, and when he punched it was often one at a time. And...
I prefer to see skill first. But if you're strictly talking about excitement, you think Kessler-Miranda would be more exciting than...
If there's accuracy to what Marley said, then it sure doesn't say much for Warrior's. Kessler's agent, Michael Marley, confirmed what Palle...
It's not about rather seeing this fight or that. I watched Wright-Mosley II, even though I saw little way for Mosley to win the fight....
Should ESPN fire Teddy Atlas, too?
The weight mattered if it was indicative of how he was going to fight Gomez. If he purposely came in lighter because the plan was to box and move...
Since we're on the subject of Golota, how exactly did Ruiz fare against the Foul Pole? Ruiz was dropped against him as well...only he went on...
But the skill would be much higher than Miranda-Zuniga 1.
I thought it was interesting that they didn't show the Cotto day-of weight, because frankly he looked like he came into the ring lighter than...
Hard to say, I've only seen him fight once or twice in the amateurs four years ago. Clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsFJ6CB0d54
Kessler a poor man's Pavlik? Wow.
This news according to Secondsout.com. Not sure if anybody recognizes the name, but if you followed boxing at the '04 Olympics you might...
It's certainly not glass, but I think he can be hurt. Cintron would have his chances.
I don't know, Matthysse looked like he buzzed Williams several times in their fight and Margarito had him somewhat hurt late in their fight....
No, it often excludes the potential for other outcomes that are determined by more than just the selected categories. Frankly, I don't think...
He was referring to State Property. Hopkins fought well despite it.
Why? This press release war is probalby more competitive than their fight would be.
That was a great fight.
Only because he can't prove it...but he's mistaken because his performance proves it.:nono:
Didn't Tarver say he was drugged? Just like George Foreman and Wladimir Klitschko were.
Immediately...after he fights De La Hoya again, and Ricky Hatton again, and John Cena.
Separate names with a comma.