Yeah, I don't think the AC Boardwalk has the same kind of capacity as MSG. I can't see this fight going to Vegas, given that Cotto has never...
Interesting note from Kevin Iole's post-fight article: "If the Nevada Athletic Commission changes a regulation and allows welterweights to wear...
Yeah but that won't mean much when Tarver switches styles and fights conventionally for all 12.
Was it Patrick Sheehan?
The only abberration in that fight was Toney, IMO. I think it's a similar case with Cotto, tonight. Cotto didn't respect Gomez and didn't...
I don't know that you explained. Tam said he was shit and then you reply "Thats not true. Just on natural ability alone it is untrue, But Judah...
I think Judah's movement is vastly overrated.
How can you put Judah on the same level as Mosley and Cotto? The idea seems laughable. I doubt whether Judah could even beat Clottey.
I'd agree with that. Cintron put a lot more punches on Margarito than Judah would, IMO. I think Cintron may have wanted out earlier than he...
But you were convinced Samuel Peter had a great jab after the rematch with Toney. When you have a fighter that allows you do to more and show...
It's not just a chin and workrate with Margarito, it's how he uses them to his advantage. Most fighters, even with those attributes, aren't tough...
I agree Cotto looked great tonight, but come on, he was in against a mediocre opponent that would allow him to do so. If this was the...
The one good thing it did was likely eliminate the talk of Woods-Calzaghe. I'd read the promoters had preliminary discussions for that fight,...
Judah didn't want the assignment. BTW, Judah is an appropriate name to mention when talking of guys who've never beaten a top notch guy....
No matter what his gameplan was, I don't think he could've kept it up for twelve rounds against Margarito.
He also beat the best fighter he's faced...twice.:dunno:
We'll see. I'm interested to see the way Cotto in the second half of a Margrito fight. The first few rounds would most likely be won by Cotto,...
I think it would probably be in July....Arum set aside the June 28 date for Diaz-Pacquiao.
Miranda landed some clean punches as well. But they had almost no visible effect on Margarito, who continually outworked him throughout the...
I don't know about FOTY, it may be too one-sided for that. Entertaining, but like Pavlik-Miranda, not enough from the loser to make it that.
Talking to a ringside doctor.
Dunne on points 100-90.
Yeah, I was gonna mention that but it was several years ago. Frankly, I didn't know Machado was still fighting.
Sticking with the old material, eh?
There was some ringside press that had it a draw or a narrow win for Margarito. All I'm saying is it wasn't a wide marin for victory....
It was more in the neighborhood of 7-5. A loss is a loss, but let's not add rounds Williams didn't win.
Whitaker barely made it to the DLH. He had to come back against Hurtado just to salvage it, and two fights before that he had that controversial...
It was a close loss against a bitter rival, so Marquez was allowed some time to crow about it. But Arum and Pacquiao are clearly not interested...
TUF was really just a theme borrowed from the WWF show, which I think began on MTV...which were both basically outgrowths of Real World. The...
They don't get paid like he did to do it.
Separate names with a comma.