He's gonna get knocked out by Gomez and Baldomir? Cotto should just hang 'em up at the weigh-in.
Steve Kim says this fight is being discussed.
You're asking me?
When did I pick Trinidad?
Then why does the distinction matter?
Yeah, you're the only one who has seen all those fights.
Larios is also the last fighter Vazquez fought who wasn't coming from a lower weight class. Gonzalez, Hernandez, Marquez...all guys moving up.
Roy toyed with him, but he's (at least) two divisions above where Trinidad should be fighting, yet still faster than Trinidad. The other thing...
Back by popular demand.:bears: :bears: :bears:
According to Ring Magazine, Robert Guerrero is #1 featherweight in the world. That makes him "arguably" the best featherweight in the world....
Vazquez is brilliant? A little overboard, maybe.
Because I don't think Trinidad has the sharpness or intensity for that kind of fight. He wants to get paid, not build on his legacy, that's why...
If he moves up, it'd seem more natural for Showtime to want him to fight Guerrero. That's the fight that was getting talked about during...
Yeah, but he's only 22, and Diaz is one tough, awkward, opponent. Diaz clearly beat Guerrero in their first fight, and looked like he might've...
Pretty much. I was surprised he could even raise his arms, let alone knockout Liakhovich late...though Liakhovich made the one mistake you...
Or Kendall Gill for that matter.
I got a headache trying to read that auto translation. :lol: Not a huge surprise I guess, reports were Dibella had been in talks with King in...
During the Hornets-Warriors game on ABC the courtside reporter mentioned that David West does a lot of boxing training in the off-season. :blobbox:
Speaking of RJJ, I saw he's following in the footsteps of Holyfield and Mayweather on some celebrity talent show that they were running ads for....
I'm more interested in the Showtime card as a whole. I guess I'll go with Dawson-Johnson individually.
Reminds me of the time ESPN Classic aired Douglas-Tyson w/out any broadcasters...other than the ring announcements it was just what was picked up...
I can still remember the way Izon(ritei's) head/neck snapped when that punch landed. Just devastating. Amazing that it came in the twelfth...
The WBA will decide this weekend on what will happen. There are also rumors Kessler might move up to fight for Danny Green's recently vacated...
The 41 year old is returning against TBA. Here's a couple snippets from an El Paso Times article. -"But I'm just here to have fun. My...
There may not be a whole lot of new information to some, but a good read for those who want to take the time. Roach fights Parkinson's while...
Looking forward to get the first real look at some prospects I've heard a lot about like Rayonta Whitfield, Peter Quillin, Joe Greene, etc....
Well, this wasn't a KO...more like a TKO...and even more like a No Contest, but...Al Certo both before/after the fight officially ended.:lol:
I would take Cotto's competition - let alone results - at 147 above Margarito's, but this supposed correction is a joke...especially that shit you...
"Recently, Maskev lost his WBA Title to an African from Nigeria named Sam Peter. I call him Sam "Cheater". This guy hits in the back of the head...
I've heard from a number of people that he's looked good and is a legit prospect...but I don't think I've ever seen him fight. At least not in a...
Separate names with a comma.