By Dan Horgan? Yeah, I read that.
Kind of an interesting main event, though both are coming off of knockout losses. Jhonny Gonzalez-Edel Ruiz on the undercard.
I honestly think the biggest problem with Ward isn't his ability to take a punch, but his ability to deliver it. Ward's a really good defensive...
Measuring stick is right. Ward's still at the point where basically every opponent is better than his last.
Rahman was more than an OK puncher. He wasn't devastating, but I think he had considerable power and appeared to have heavy hands. His...
From Dan Rafael: Super middleweight Andre Ward (15-0, 10 KOs), the only 2004 U.S. Olympic boxing gold medalist, will look to follow up an...
I tend to agree about it being more clear than some other DLH fights. Frankly, that's what made it so astounding when I read in the highly...
The funniest part of this fight was the bet proposed from Riddick Bowe. Seldon could barely last a round against the both of them, combined....
The Clottey-Cruz fight looked like it was stopped premature, though Clottey was clearly ahead and appeared to be wearing him down somewheat and...
I didn't say I scored the fight for Trinidad, but the "outclassing" didn't last nearly as long as the broadcasters made it sound.
That's because his feet weren't stuck in mud.
Apparently it's being talked about in the Mexican press, at bantamweight.
Speaking of Kotelnik, I see Salita is his #2. Maybe they can put Dazinziruk-Foreman and Kotelnik-Salita on the same card. :lol:
It appears to be confirmed now, from Fightnews: IBF orders Abraham-Lorenzo! Sauerland Event, promoter of IBF middleweight champion Arthur...
Why, because Jim Lampley said "outclassed is too big a word for what's going on here"?
Classic post.:lol:
Do you just want the graphic image or the tangible poster?
Good. I've liked what I've seen of Dzinziruk so it's good to hear that he's making some noise about improving his competition. This adds a...
But some of the fighters you've named earlier didn't pounce at the opportunity, which looks much greater now given the way things played...
After the lawsuits were resolved, Arum said that if Margarito beat Williams it would be Cotto-Margarito in the fall...and Margarito extended his...
If he didn't like his chances, he wouldn't have had a deal in place to fight Cotto in the fall. How is this not registering?
The numbers weren't that far apar ($1.8 to $1.5 million) and it was agreed to between the parties that if Margarito won, he'd still fight Cotto in...
Agreed. It's been ages since I've watched this fight, but there were about three segments of this fight that I remember. The cautious early...
Wright had supposedly turned down over a million dollar payday to fight Mosley years prior to that, which was why he and Top Rank split. It was...
Let's just remember that at the time, Cotto hadn't yet beaten Judah or Mosley and Williams hadn't lost to Quintana yet. Williams was the number...
He was supposed to fight Gomez on the undercard of Klitschko-Rahman, but when that fell through the fight was postponed, and after Showtmie and...
That's what Hopkins is saying, that they're working on it. He didn't appear to exactly want to fight Witter...maybe he feels differently about...
You're the only one using the term "ducking" in regards to any of these fights/fighters. As for Margarito turning down Cotto, Williams was his...
Mosley turned it down and fought Jose Luis Cruz on an undercard.:rolleyes:
Aren't you the one who mentioned David Banks as a resume enhancer? I agree Perez isn't...and he certainly wasn't off of that performance. He...
Separate names with a comma.