Yeah, I was finally able to see it on the replays.
At 168?
I'm only getting still shots now, but I saw one where Ayala was planted on the deck (face first?).
Fuck. My feed cut out the last minute.
Yeah. Abraham could be a mit man when he retires. :lol:
Awkward looking. He was backing up and AA landed towards the back of the head...Ayala lost his footing.
knockdown Abraham? :lol:
I switched over to the McCloskey stream.
Nice, a No Angels concert. :lol: :doh: :rolleyes:
It's true what they say, Jermain Taylor wrecks careers. :lol:
It had a better undercard than a lot of the ppv's that do have HBO hype. It did recieve a lot of attention in the markets it was targeted for.
If the Cotto fight doesn't happen, I think Mosley would be a likely opponent after the presumed Hatton rematch. Maybe he'll start lobbying for...
It was, though it was also one of the better overall pay per view cards of the year. And the undercard was loaded with Mexicans...and one...
When's the last time Pacquiao's fought a someone who wasn't from Mexico? Three years ago? He's done great ppv numbers in large part...
His highest before the DLH fight was 374,000. That's hardly proof of a real pay per view attraction. Mayweather has only had two really well...
Fightbeat got higher ratings than Maxboxingscene? :bears: :bears: :bears:
Mayweather-Baldomir did 325,000...which is actually below his fights with Gatti (365,000), and Judah (374,000). The only fights that drew...
New foe for Gamboa! By Lee Bates Unbeaten super featherweight sensation Yuriorkis Gamboa (9-0, 8 KOs) will now face Darling Jimenez (23-2-2, 14...
That's right. It's also why Pacquiao can't fight anyone other than David Diaz in June.
He must be all over the ESPN networks today. I was at lunch and saw him being interviewed on ESPNEWS, but the only thing I saw them show were...
Naturally. :lol:
Where do you envision most of those fights taking place? The Darchinyan fight worked out because Shaw promoted both fighters and Darchinyan was...
I don't think he jabs like him.
Callist looks about ready to go.
You might get it for double that.
http://www.donkingtv.com/ You have to install the player.
Just having some fun before I leave work. :lol:
It is a desert mirage, but if a fighter doesn't have much going on it probably sounds really good. Perhaps Gary Shaw should actually try to...
He's not special, but he's a pretty skilled fighter. He's just got weak legs a reachable chin and questionable stamina.
How many times is it that he's been knocked out?
Separate names with a comma.