That's why I was joking. I watched it on Showtime. Maybe it was ppv in Canada.
Not sure, but he certainly fell like he was shot after Witter cracked him wth that short left.
Tszyu-Judah didn't do that well.:lol:
Yes. Here's the press release: DONKINGTV.COM LINEUP SET! Four FREE live fights will be presented on Thursday night's debut of promoter Don...
Junior Lightweight Brawl Rakes In $20.2 Million In Sales By R. Thomas Umstead -- Multichannel News, 3/27/2008 11:37:00 AM Junior lightweights...
Reminder that last week's fight will be televised tonight on FSN in most areas at 8 PM local time.
According to Fightnews: The May 17th HBO bout between unbeaten super featherweight sensation Yuriorkis Gamboa (9-0, 8 KOs) and WBO #2 ranked...
Why take the bait?
...
Yeah, I mean with some of the other fights (Quintana-Williams, Campbell-Diaz) where these threads were brought up there were some real question...
No, but he probably brings more stylistic problems than Haye. A 6'5 southpaw, that can fight on the inside...and actually seems to prefer it over...
The winner will have Povetkin as their mandatory, according to Fightnews: Thompson next for Klitschko! IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight champion...
Yeah, but Hatton will have Dave Parris or Mickey Vann in the ring with him. It's like Foreman said, "The referee is the most important man in...
Mayweather-Hatton II at Wembley next year. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, given the kind of ticket sales this fight could generate...
Mayweather will probably land some low blows then bring in a chair or some other foreign object(s) and there'll probably be all kinds of outside...
I'm not disputing that, I haven't seen that much of Virchis, though what I've seen from him makes me think he could at least be a very live dog....
Well, IMO he has the weakest of the #1 contenders. Povetkin, Thompson or Valuev (all of whom I'd favor over Peter) are in line for shots the...
I have no doubt he'd fight anyone, but it seems to me he wants to be given a big fight without doing much to get there. I don't know how losing...
A question I would have is what involvement might HBO have had in this. They had the opportunity (and passed) on two fight cards May 24,...
He wears them up to his chest. How could you not have noticed?
Steve Kim: IBF flyweight champion Nonito Donaire was scheduled to defend his crown against Hussein Hussein on April 18th in Dubai. Not anymore....
:lol: For sure.
Bayless and Smoger are pretty good.
I've never had vegemite and don't watch South Park.:dunno:
Bad taste.
Is there any wrestlers even close to Mayweather's size?
:dunno:
If it is "the more you hurt your opponent, the better" how does Taylor not win this argument over Miranda? Did The Ghost trip over a shoelace...
Separate names with a comma.