And said Joe Hipp's native American name meant "Eats a Jab".
Supposedly HBO gave a number of tryouts to some candidates (on non-televised HBO undercards) and it was after that process they chose Lennox....
Donald Trump disagrees. :lol: He's glowed about him in interviews. :dunno: Can't say, I've never watched the show.
The UFC commentators are somewhere between WWF commentators and Jim Lampley...and far closers to the former than the latter.
He calls Lampley on some of his b.s., that's about the only good thing I can say for Max.
Boxer Danny Green retires March 25, 2008 09:40am WORLD light-heavyweight champion Danny Green has tearfully announced his retirement from...
Green retires to spend more time with family, protect health PERTH, Australia -- WBA light heavyweight world champion Danny Green quit boxing...
Manny is a hype man...someone should just buy him a clock to go around his neck and give him a reality show on VH1.
I don't even believe in him against Joan Guzman. BTW, I would've loved to have seen Guzman-Katsidis come off last year.
Well, this has been as good a month of fights as I can remember. And that's with Haye-Maccarinelli being just a two-round blowout.
Benn-McClellan Casamayor-Katsidis was a great fight. It ranks up there will many other classic B.A.D. bouts.
He'd already knocked Douglas out. Why should he have to beat him again.:lol:
There's too much money on the line to be making jokes.:lol:
The pic of Casamayor falling out of the ring is a great shot. :bears:
For some reason I can't open the link...but now I can. Nevermind.
What are you talking about?
I was reading something about that in the LA Times, quoting Merchant and all. I have absolutely no interest in watching that fight...which I...
When's he gonna land that hook? I don't think this will be a Gatti-type beatdown at all.
At one point, Arum was discussing putting Pavlik and Abraham on the same June 7th card to set up a match down the road...and from what I'd read,...
Well, there's different trends in different segments/generations of the public.
They'll use mostly Contender highlights, probably...that and personal life stuff.
Well, HBO needs to justify the ratings for having this event on "the regular" by doing huge numbers...as well as build up the Mayweather rematch....
Yeah, he wants that much despite Arum saying Pacquiaio made a career-high in the rematch. But Arum knows that fight will be there down the...
They've both stated they're coming back. Kevin Iole had an article on Morales a week or two ago, where Morales said he wanted to come back in...
I'm sure some of this had to do with De La Hoya and Hopkins-Calzaghe being on regular HBO.
Sanders-Klitschko was surprising but only in one direction. Casamayor had at least three surprises. One, that Casamayor put him down twice in...
I didn't know that was the criteria for Fight of the Year.
That's the whole point, you don't know what's going to happen or who's going to win. With Vazquez-Marquez, really I didn't think the fight was...
Good thing he's not a Curt Schilling fan.
I mean the shifts were more dramatic, not that there were more shifts.
Separate names with a comma.