Rd 5, Kotelnik better jab and a couple left hooks that landed pretty clean. Rees landed some good punches to the body...needs to do more of that.
Rd 4 to Kotelnik. Rees' activity is high, but punches aren't as effective. Kotelnik right in frotn of him, blocking a ot of punches. Some good...
Good rd 3 for Kotelnik. Landed some good jabs early. Good left hook in the second minute and a right-left about a minute left in the round.
So was that Willy Wise headbutt.:lol:
Lee doesn't use his jab effecitvely enough or keep distance enough. It's hard to be a 6'2 counter-puncher relying on one punch at a time....
Lee was over-rated from day one. It was a bad stoppage though.
Well, I thought Taylor went 0-4-1 against Hopkins, Wright and Pavlik, so I don't know how much he proved in those fights other than that he could...
Lee certainly should win. If he doesn't, Manny Steward should just recuse himself from ever speaking about an active fighter ever again...and...
I think he's found another way of clowning Oscar. It isn't taking money out of his pocket unless Forbes actually beats him.
I thought after Campbell-Diaz we were done with these themed threads. If a fighter has a realistic formula that could win him the fight - even...
They should really just make Vic-Arce. They were talking that fight up when they champions, but I think it's actually somewhat more intriguing...
This could be a pretty interesting super middleweight match-up for Shobox. I don't think Dirrell has been let back on tv since the Curtis...
Calzaghe brings a little more variety than Trinidad. He's a better overall boxer, and more adaptable, IMO.
I don't think Judah's past it, physically.
I think the difference isn't so much in power as in strength. Torres is physically a lot stronger. That could actually pose more problems for...
Maldonado fought Mijares to a draw like two years ago. How was that not a good win for Donaire? I agree the Hussein fight doesn't really...
Twice? I don't know about that second time. Briggs might've deserved the decision.
I don't know that any of his fights between Kolle (on BAD) and Cantrell (Shobox) were televised. I don't believe any of them were...though HBO...
He looked pretty good against Ivan Robinson. Not sure how significnat it was, though he was coming off the Gatti wins.
What's the word for peple who start threads using language like "you love JMM dick" and "Seriously what are you faggots watching..."?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You are a wordsmith.
I don't remember it being alluded to in a Guerrero press release. Maybe it was.
"it seems ironic that this was the 36-year old Campbell's best performance in years and his team didn't rush him to get his drug test." Perhaps...
Agreed. And it's hard for some people accept. Like a lottery pick that tested out to have all the athletic talent, but after drafting him you...
Agreed. It appears there's a decent ppv undercard for this, but I don't think it's enough for me to really look forward to the event or want to...
Shane Mosley: "I really wanted a rematch with Cotto, and thought it might happen, but Judah is trying to make a name for himself and get back. He...
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2008/03/16/2008-03-16_floyd_mayweather_sues_for_purses.html Sunday, March 16, 2008 Floyd...
Well, he wants Pacquiao to fight David Diaz...and he made sure to protect Diaz on this card putting him in a ten-round non-title fight.:lol:...
Which is part of the reason why he makes these plans publicly known before a fight...as though the plans couldn't possibly be changed afterwards....
I highlighted the points about there not being an immediate rematch. Instead of one, Arum and Pacquiao appear intent on going ahead with a fight...
Separate names with a comma.