Well, it's not like Arum and Wright don't have history together. Arum made the Mosley fight years ago and Wright balked...despite what would...
:lol: Morrison was so easy to hit he made Lennox look like a left-hooker. And he found it almost impossible to get inside Lewis' jab...he'd...
I almost started the same exact thread. If anything, Peter-Maskaev gave the winner of Chagaev-Valuev II a MANDATE. And I'd much rather see...
You think it was a bit like the Tua stoppage? Maskaev actually took some of Peter's punches pretty well last night, but he got hit with a lot....
First thing I noticed was the commentating crew was better than HBO's. Peter is slop. I'm not sure he could beat Travis Walker.
:lol:
Vernon Forrest's was a good story.
I still think he burned out a little bit early in his career. He had some real wars with guys Maskaev, Izon(ritei), Ibeabuchi, Rahman...and...
That's President Juan Diaz you're talking about.
I certainly think age and inactivity played a part in this fight. Also, Maskaev did postpone the date last time due to a back injury. This...
I didn't think anything was clear in that fight. I believe I leaned towards Campbell, with one even round, but I thought that was a very close fight.
I tend to agree, though part of the reason it's old is because it's been repeated by broadcasters on just about every channel he's ever fought on....
Haye appears to bring some qualities lacking in a lot of top heavyweights...it's not out of the question he has success like Brewster managed....
To be honest, he kinda sounded tired from doing it in the interview.
Yeah, it's not too complicated. I was never enthralled with Diaz. It's sort of like the old Phoenix Suns with me...I'd hear people talking...
Sounds like it was a pretty bad night of fights.
In case it wasn't posted earlier: Ruiz beat McCline on the undercard. 117-111, 118-110, and 119-109.
Well, there was talk for a while of him fighting Arreola. Tua said he didn't have enough time to get ready. All he needs to do is fight...
Samuel Peter fights at his pace. So does Shannon Briggs. There's hope for him yet.
Good weekend preview. I can't remember a better (scheduled) month than this since I started following boxing.
Having Juan Manuel Marquez #3 is a bit high. I don't think a lot of their divisional rankings are very good at all.
I agree with your opinion that Bradley hasn't earned his ranking, if that's what you're talking about but I think Castillo is a done fighter.
I don't know if I'm that high on Bradley, but I think beating Castillo at this point would probably be a formality and it's not like beating...
It's hard to comment on a fight where I've only seen youtube clips of both fighters. Anybody seen Rudolf Kraj fight before? He's fighting Matt...
You're feelings on Bradley and Witter-Bradley are about the same as mine on Castillo and Bradley-Castillo. I don't think Castillo deserved to be...
This will actually be a very good development if it quickly leads to Junior Witter-Timothy Bradley.
Ayala-Adams I
He's at 147.5 with 24 hours to go before the official weigh-in. And Samuel Peter weighed 250.
Dibella wants Taylor to have a set up fight and then Jones Jr. pay per view in the fall.
Some of the recent ones, like Timothy Bradley and Alexander Povetkin, have moved on and are basically contenders now. After them, the names you...
Separate names with a comma.