Yeah, forgot about the Pavlik fight being an eliminator.
Miranda's lower than him in 3 of 4 rankings...so what exactly does Kessler get out of a Miranda fight other than being on HBO? It's hard to...
Miranda's a name, but if we're talking about Kessler clearly establishing himself as the "leader" of the new division, I don't think Miranda's...
I could see that. The Mavrovic and Mercer fights were probably the toughest distance/decision wins of his career. The fight came just a week...
A win over Bute would do it, not Miranda.
According to BTalk's George Kimball, it looks that way. The "short-list" is down to Gary Lockett and Marco Antonio Rubio and "HBO has expressed...
:lol:
I plan on making multiple copies of this and Guerrero-Litzau as loaners.
Oh, so that's why you bolded this line: "If that's the best I've got to worry about then I might be heavyweight champion quicker than I think."
Saying he's "future of heavyweight boxing" is saying it like it is?
It's a good point and I think it goes for a lot of the media, as well. Lewis basically finished his career with "scoreboard" over all three,...
Or playing baseball. :doh:
Did the "never" begin before or after the Robbie Peden fight? :lol:
You're saying he has the looks of a writer? I think Nick Charles looks the most uncomfortable in front of the camera.
Bernstein, Marotta and Farhood are my personal favorites. I think Bernstein is the best commentator. He was at his best in his ESPN days,...
Yeah, that was a very good fight. The other day I was debating what Vazquez's most entertaining fight was. I lean towards the Larios...
Augie Sanchez Lite?
Even Showtime lost interest in Hatton, eventually. Their interest did renew with the Tsyzu fight, however.
So it doesn't take any insight in order to set up other commentators?
And according to Btalk Golden Boy Promotions is negotiating for him.
Exactly. I think Double L explained Papa pretty well himself - at least with this part: "He's good at extraccting insight from the 'expert'...
But at least he doesn't look at the camera, or the person next to him, like he has no f'ing clue what the hell is being talked about.
Don't forget Screech!
The WBC means waiting for Klitschko to fight the Maskaev-Peter winner, the WBA means probably fighting the winner of Chagaev-Valuev II. It...
Yeah, some of those Main Events cards were okay...bad match-ups but with at least one relevant name. Diaz won it on BAD, I think, but he...
Does Mickey Rourke count as a boxer? :lol:
That's the criteria? That they get paid and they like the sport?
How many punchers has he faced in his career? I do think it's a question mark primarily because he was hurt badly in the McCline fight. He...
Holyfield, however, now faces a WBA mandatory defense against Henry Akinwande. The great "Hepatitis" card that wasn't.:lol:
I think Tessitore atrocious on the air. He's one of these now-typical ESPN announcers that raises their voice if anything of note happens. Like...
Separate names with a comma.