This should be an entertaining fight. They both have some power and questionable chins. The differences seem to be in Peter's strength and...
This was a damn entertaning fight. Not sure how it translated on television, but Guerrero boxed well the first three rounds or so, coming forward...
Lennox Lewis was in the movie Johnny Was...decent sized role, too, and not a boxing role...unlike Ocean's Eleven with Klitschko. He was also on...
There was a lot of local tv covering this event. It was cool to read these comments on Fightnews: "I want to fight in San Francisco," said...
But from Mayweather's comments, he was ready to sit on the sidelines if the rematch didn't materialize.
Not to mention the Big Show at Wrestlemania. The truth is, there'll be a lot more physical contact in PBF-Big Show than PBF-DLH II.
I'd think a win over Trinidad and a debatable draw with Taylor would get him at least some credit. I'll give you that Quartey wasn't a...
Meanwhile, Winky Wright is only 6th. :rolleyes: Looking at the division's rankings, Duddy's actually in the top 5 of three org's.
Because it's a press release...and it happens to be true. Hopefully the talk of Ward-Green was actually legit...Ward needs to at least be...
He didn't beat Wright, and there's questions as to whether he ever beat Hopkins. I thought he was 0-1-1 against Hopkins, and the rematch wasn't...
I think the "ever" part should be adjusted to "since you began following boxing" - unless you've gone back and spent a great deal of time watching...
I think Rafael Marquez is a p4p fighter, but he's been KO'd four times and they certainly haven't all been by world class opponents.
So Israel Vazquez and Rafael Marquez are now excluded from p4p lists?
The Hopkins fight is off.
He's not as good as Andy Lee, and frankly the only real hype is about his tickeet sales. I have never read anybody who considers him to be an...
You thin Maskaev's chin is substantially better than Danny Williams' chin? Maskaev brings more skill and ability to the table, so Klitschko...
The problem for Winky is I don't really see many big names/fights left for him at 154 or 160, outside of Pavlik and Forrest. I'd like to see...
It may depend on how you believe he made the weight. He tested positive after two of his fights, but there were constant rumors of it...brought...
Unifying what? The Ring magazine belt and the IBF belt? Hatton's "champoin" status is a bit tenuous, considering the circumstances. He's been...
Particularly the $25,000 fee Pavlik had to pay for the fight. http://www.secondsout.com/USA/news.cfm?ccs=229&cs=23880 -With Pavlik-Taylor...
It's not about him fighting Lazcano his first fight back. I have no problems with that. It's that it's intended to line-up Hatton-Malignaggi.
I'd like to see him fight Winky Wright.
He fought the best at 147. When it comes to 140, the only fighter he fought that was really close to it was Tszyu. He accomplished very...
I don't think you're factoring in Toney's condition. IMO, Toney won the first fight...narrowly, but clearly, and so did a lot of people ringside....
I have no idea what Klitschko's going to do. Povetkin and Thompson are the #1 contenders for his belts, but neither is a big name. If they...
There should be a contingency plan written into the contract: if Vitali pulls out, Wladimir has to step in.
Johnston was a boxer who'd slowed down to the point where he was hittable enough that Lazcano could eventually stop him. His legs weren't what...
According to Fightnews Felix Sturm, Giovanni Lorenzo may be the front-runners for the fight. -Arum confirmed that a June 7th date at Madison...
I know what your point was.
Because it seems like some people make a p4p list by comparing resumes to resumes and taking the 10-12 "best" and then ordering them based on...
Separate names with a comma.