What do you know, this thread's not even in the form of a question.
Corection: you use the question to make the claim.
Yeah, you were being very objective. They're the reason "nobody gives a fuck about the division anymore" and "why 90% of the fights there are...
John Ruiz and Chris Byrd were two of the most criticized heavyweights of recent memory, in terms of entertainment value, and neither were Eastern...
Here's a question: How entertained were you by Toney-Rahman, Ruiz-Toney (or Toney-Ruiz), Ruiz-Rahman?
It's probably closer to being the exact opposite. Eastern European fans like those from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, etc. usually support "their"...
Showtime has a pretty good weekened lined up with Guerrero-Litzau and Vazquez-Marquez III. :bears: :bears: :bears:
He didn't really wipe out McCall. McCall was taken out of rehab and thrown into the ring by Don King. Lewis was roundly criticized for not be...
I'll say it for a second time...it's hard to tell, Lewis never fought a southpaw.
I don't know, didn't the Patriots win three super bowls by an average of 3 points. The media considered them pretty dominant. Winning, alone,...
It depends on how you rank p4p. If it's "in a p4p sense", I never include heavyweights in p4p lists simply because of the weight range. The...
Well, however well Klitschko does in his career, one of the things he has going for himself is that he is consisent with his conditioning and...
He never fought a southpaw so we'll never know.
Do you remember how lackluster Lewis-Holyfield I was? And that was a pay per view fight between two future HOF's with tremendous hype...
If you want to get other people involved in boxing, you should give them tapes of great fights that have already happened. That's the way I got...
It was a bit disappointing. I had expected it would take Klitschko a while to get comfortable with Ibragimov, perhaps several rounds longer than...
I agree that the style of this fight doesn't help boxing. But I don't see it as a trend, or something that's happened with great...
Yeah, but Lewis was similarly criticized after fights like the Tua fight, McCall rematch, the Akinwande fight, the Butler fight. I can even...
I could accept that argument except for the fact that Klitschko has a much higher KO percentage than Lewis...and the Ibragimov and Peter fights...
Exactly. Like some of these same comments weren't said after Lewis-Tua.
Well, if Duddy somehow wins this fight... "On Friday afternoon, Arum has a meeting scheduled with the Duddy camp and, thinking ahead, he has...
Cut from a punch or a butt?
Hopefully this derails the would-be slaughter in June.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/23/sports/othersports/23boxing.html?_r=1&ref=europe&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin In Germany, Boxing Finds...
Agreed. The prevailing opinion at the time seemed to be that he still won the fight, though it's true he didn't look very good against.
How's the weather on the other side of the Bay, Dsi? It's supposed to really hit tonight...put a bit of a damper on the parade.
I think that's an overstatement. Ibragimov has some power. He has been trying to box more in recent fights. It's an emphasis of Mayweather.
Jr. High lunch money large.
It's not just the fear of slowing down. Klitschko is a bit of a perfectionist in the ring, he doesn't like to throw and not land. That's why he...
Boxingscene and Maxboxing have rankings where he's ranked between 10-15 now, which is after the loss (he was in the top ten on Boxingscene's list...
Separate names with a comma.