We're counting a loss to Jones as something that sways this argument one way or the other? The reason I weighted the comparison is because...
I think Hopkins' middleweight resume and Calzaghe's super middleweight resumes are actually pretty similar, and pretty close.
Sanders basically steamrolled "smaller" guys like Cole and Czyz...he jumped on both guys and punched-in-bunches. I agree with your belief that...
He should just buy Hatton a purse.
That's the part of the comparison I don't get. Sanders knocked out Wladimir, came close to it against Rahman, he batted Al Cole (a durable,...
Lewis-Tucker didn't sell many pay per views as a lot of JCC-headlined cards, and that's with Chavez on the card to purposely sell it. Klitschko...
The American pool is certainly shitty. Ibragimov and Liakhovich weren't big names, belt or not, which is why Briggs against either didn't make...
Klitschko is a bigger name than Ibragimov...and I tend to remember there being more interest in the fight before the postponement that left it on...
It seemed to me the talk of negotiations for Klitschko-Briggs got more attention from the American boxing media than this week's (actual) fight...
I remember ESPN once had an interview with Shaq where he jokingly entertained the idea of fighting Lennox Lewis.
Boxingtalk: MARK CUBAN'S HDNET SIGNS RANDY COUTURE By Jim Barlieb and Matt Goldstein Randy Couture to take on Fedor Emelianenko Next Fall...
I have seen Andy Lee a few times and I don't see what the hype is about. I think Daniel Jacobs has a better chance of living up to his hype...
That's unheard of in a wrestling ring.
"We're using boxing as a platform to expand Floyd's fan base."
That's true, since Stallone got knocked out in the filming. :lol: I read somewhere Mayweather's going to be at Wrestlemania...in a Mike...
Well said.
Iole had it 7-5 for Pavlik. Mulvaney and Ortiz had different cards at ESPN, they differed on rounds 4 and 9.
So is Merchant asking about Pavlik-Trinidad yet?
At Yahoo, formerly of LVRJ.
Kevin Iole has it 3-1 Taylor, as well.
Here's a link to ESPN's r-b-r http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=3249272 Yahoo! Sports has one as well.
http://sports.yahoo.com/ Brian Viloria-Cesar Lopez is currently airing.
This comes across as very selective, in terms of who's "roses" your "smelling". The Hatton fight was a joke considering the talent in the...
He didn't rematch Mosley for THREE YEARS, and didn't do so when it would've been one of the most anticipated fights in the sport...instead, he...
First of all, Williams has yet to be the "best" or attain "P4P status". Secondly, Forrest (who was the best for a year, not 3 months) was a...
Well, you call out Cotto and PBF for not fighting Williams and herald DLH for fighting the best...but I don't recalll DLH ever really attempting...
This isn't a bad match up, though not one I'd pay for. The blueprint for beating Judah is well known, and so the only intrigue in this fight is...
He said they want him to fight Penalosa, which is what just about everyone said after they fought last year...but that if they go to the...
....but didn't even knock him down?
Nah, I don't think he doesn't believe it. He's just deadpanning.
Separate names with a comma.