Boxingtalk: Vic Darchinyan D12 Z Gorres... Former flyweight champion Vic Darchinyan was held to a draw by Z Gorres in an IBF 115-pound...
Though therre have been international players in the past, the number has more than doubled in just the last decade, and to say there have been...
Even if you say it's a popularity contest, it doesn't get around the fact that Nash and Nowitki have been mainstays in the "conversation" for the...
I wasn't forgetting (or the fact that Gastineau's opponent in his pro debut took a dive). I was merely pointing out something those who saw...
Well, there have been Europeans competing and winning titles from junior welterweight and above and while there haven't been that many below that,...
You talk like someone who never watched Alonzo Highsmith-Mark Gastineau. :laughing:
The ethnic/racial make-up in sports isn't constant and it isn't just in boxing. One other example is the declining numbers of African Americans...
You should've gone with Juan Coggi instead.:lol:
He was referring to Mosley.:lol:
A lot of these fighters didn't do their best work in the 90's. Winky Wright certainly didn't...two of his McKart wins didn't come til the 00's.
I thought he'd rung his bell previously in the round with a good right hand (that Lewis probably hadn't fully recovered from)...and the champ's...
Ray Mercer-Francesco Damiani
That's Don King for you. The ultimate Green Promoter...always recycling.
Yes, Russia has very low murder and crime rates.
Because he's only had 15 pro fights and because despite their ages (only about 3 years apart), there's a vast experience different. It should...
Well, Mayweather-Cotto is the most obvious one so I'll avoid that and say Hatton-Witter. Two other fights I'd make: Kessler-Bute and...
Brewster has heart and toughness in abundance, but he's on the same level as a fighter. Brewster had to rely on those qualities to win - to come...
How to not shorten his career?
I thought you meant in an "effective aggressiveness" type of way like he was accumulating damage. He came forward, but he just ate punches...
Brewster didn't pressure. That's a fallacy.
That's saying something, considering they were both in the 2000 Olympics (as was Samuel Peter) and Povetkin wasn't til '04.
Yeah, like right after the bell.
Golota-Norris
Yeah, or how about fights in which there were wardrobe malfunctions? Bowe-Coetzer
Creed-Balboa
He didn't really make it into the ring. How about fights where guys with walkie-talkies hit people?
Brock was only good at making it difficult for Klitschko to land, outside of some body punching Brock did very little of his own offensively in...
I think people need to keep in mind that this was Povetkin's 15th pro fight. Chambers has had twice as many fights having been a pro for twice as...
He can't beat him right now, and though he's now in line for a shot at the title, I think it would be a disservice to him to make that fight (like...
It's hard to take anything away from this fight because I don't think Jones really respected Trinidad's chances to hurt him or beat him in this...
Separate names with a comma.