Yeah, and it wasn't his fault the Diaconu fight fell through...or that the Tarver fight wasn't made. Dawson's the opposite of the fighters who...
"300,000 cable subscriptions and 200,000 satellite buys". Good numbers.
He's picked a convenient time to "demand" anything from DiBella. I think it's just talk from Malignaggi anyways, because DiBella doesn't have a...
Come on, Dsimon. If he said Wlad was an easy fight for Brian Minto you'd agree with him.
I think you and Dan Rafael are the only people who care. At least Rafael gets a cut from Main Events. What's your excuse? :lol:
I don't know when I ever said he was elite. I have said he's among the top 5 or so welterweights...because he dismantled one current champion and...
There is a very shallow pool of elite fighters in the division, but he's not in it.
DiBella will probably do his best to make the fight...but Hatton can call his own shots at the weight. If Hatton wants to go risk/reward,...
Every fighter is within their rights to ask for a big fight, but he's not calling out all the other champions...he's calling out Ricky Hatton (not...
I didn't say he hasn't faced any credible junior welterweights. You named two junior welters, and he was paid nicely to get beaten up by one and...
Malignaggi hasn't faced that many credible jr. welters...so who says Malignaggi can succeed at that level? I don't see him beating other...
So I guess these HBO and Showtime dates he's getting are solely because of how good he is.
Yeah, that was a bit selective on Reed's part...that was one of the worst decisions of the year...a bit overshadowed later on by Casamayor-Santa...
I think he was "That useless guy with the bad hair-Heavyweight".
I thought the "easy touch" was the left hook to the body.
It was Tua's first HBO appearance...and while he deserved to steal the show from the night's supposed star (Shannon Briggs) even before he took...
It's time for the 2004 Olympians to...it appears Alexander Povetkin will. Andre Berto will probably step up, and it's past time for Andre Ward...
It wasn't Roy's mobility as much as his handspeed...and Jay Nady, who forced Ruiz to continually back off and come forward, as opposed to being...
Yeah, Rahman partied so much he came in lighter.
Malignaggi isn't nearly as slick as you think. DLH isn't in his prime, but he'd still pound him with is jab.
He was far more accomplished than just an Olympic bronze medal and he was considered Jones' top challenger at light heavyweight. Maybe not a...
He was a very good amateur, and was considered by many as the best American chance for gold before the Olympics.
Impressive isn't the way I'd describe Jones' win. He won clearly (I can't remember if I had it 8-4 or 8-3-1) but it wasn't impressive at the...
When you knock out Lennox Lewis of Roy Jones Jr. you deserve the credit and the hype. The unnecessary "hype" with Rahman was his performance...
Malignaggi would've been an easy KO for Oscar...and it would've probably looked great on screen.
Mesi wasn't brilliantly dangerous early. He was strong enough to get on the inside against Williamson and connect with his chin, but Williamson...
What? Tua was nothing if not hyped after that KO...and frankly, after both of his first round KO's on HBO (against Ruiz and followed it up with...
Well, it was completely one-sided for most of it...and the ending was even more unsatisfactory than Lewis-Klitschko.
Because I saw him fight Monte Barrett?
David Tua after John Ruiz and Joe Mesi after DaVarryll Williamson are easy ones Perhaps Randall Bailey-Carlos Gonzalez could count
Separate names with a comma.