Because this was a thinly veiled Hamed topic? A better example would have been Bowe-Golota II.
How much did he make for Rocky?
It will be shown on tape-delay march 8th from London.
From an interview with Greg Leon: GL: Where do you go from here? AG: "We're talking about doing something with Lucian Bute. They called me...
Yep, the same mosquito.
Yeah, he's never had a very good right hand...a lot of times he appears to be pushing it. Malignaggi's offense is so overwhelmingly based on his...
I haven't seen the fight on the West Coast feed yet, but I'm not surprised at all that Malignaggi had a tough time. He was never as "slick" as...
Witter should be ranked ahead of Malignaggi and nothing Paulie can do tommorrow should effect that, IMO.
I may be in the minority, but I thought Oscar Larios-Israel Vazquez II was better than Vazquez-Marquez I or II.
And Brian Viloria's fighting on the Telefutura undercard.:lol: Not a bad night of boxing though, FNF's got Allen Green-Rubin Williams (the...
Heck, I'd throw Meehan-Brewster in there as well.
You could add fights like Cotto-Torres, Ayala-Adams, Brewster-Klitschko to the list that could probably go over Lewis-Klitschko.
Is this list limited to American television?
And an interesting exchange with Dan Rafael. Rags (NYC): What's up with Devon Alexander? Does he have an opponent yet for Jan. 19th? Dan...
I don't think Guerrero's perfect, but I think part of his problem is that he's gone through a lot of trainers. It appears that issue is settled...
Especially for Shobox.
From Brad Cooney, Boxingtalk: "Boxingtalk has been informed by a reliable source that current IBF Featherweight world champion Robert "The...
Fernando Montiel-Martin Castillo Cristian Mijares-Jose Navarro
You're the next Kimbo.
It was perhaps the best KO in a big fight. Arthur Abraham, Nonito Donaire and Junior Witter had some impressive KO's...I might've gone with...
What about the Freitas fight?
Well, he took a few clean punches from Trinidad...but he chose to get on his bike instead of really finding out how good his chin was.:lol: I...
A lot of that criticism was because Judah was being put in a ppv main event after a loss at the same time Top Rank was pulling the same thing with...
As a Mexican friend of mine once pointed out to me after learning I was part Lebanese...the Lebanese and Latin mix very nicely...(Shakira, Salma...
Is this a joke? De La Hoya's not going to be that diminished a year after the Mayweather fight...and it's certainly not like he took much...
Arum wants him to fight David.
These Pacquiao rumors are becoming annoying. We'll see what the real plans are after March. Best line: "There are certain guys at 140lbs...
What? You're gonna miss a great heavyweight showdown between Mike Mollo and Andrew Golota...not to mention the continuing return of Alex Bunema.
The safe guess is Trinidad isn't crowding Jones and getting off (let alone landing) anywhere near the amount of punches Johnson did against Jones.
French TV (Canal+)
Separate names with a comma.