You can call him one of the best in terms of ability, just not one of the greatest in terms of accomplishment. His fights with Mccallum are just...
Due to three factors that aren't applicable to boxing below heavyweight, imo - equipment, talent pool increases, size increases (steroid use being...
Has it? A lot of weight lifting and powerlifting records haven't been touched in decades, dido field records. Chance outliers aside, Track...
Their next 6 or so fixtures afterwards are also eminently winnable while city have a tough run with two league cup semis thrown in too. This is...
Im away to get drunk
Scott Brown, rotten
I know I'm a broken record but this but....Kieran tierney is utterly fucking immense for us, he's the entire difference
Life lesson for hut: Watching an old firm with a bunch of women is fucking intolerable
Nerves kicking in now, manky orcs spewing hunnish on the street below, drowning them out with some wolfetones out an open winday. No ticket - i...
Why you trying to hurt me, clogg?
[MEDIA]
You pumping this bird?
Shellik have signed this lad for 18 months, looks pretty tasty [MEDIA]
I think holy's being underrated here, I don't think It's comfortable for ali at all, tho he probably pulls it out over 12 or 15
Where you staying these days?
Which is now a must win game for der hun. If we win, it's over...and we will win
Thanks (i think). Just ma bedroom. Lights from poundland, plants a permanent feature
Shellik are just skimming along in 3rd gear, I don't think anyone really percieves a genuine threat. That perception might change if rangers...
Ghetto xmas tree [ATTACH]
Watched venom the other day out of sheer boredom and actually liked it. Laughed a fair few times, hardy is hardy constantly looking handsomely...
Tua was quite a bit better when he wasnt huffing 30lb of lard around the ring with him
Fuck, that fight was boring as hell
Most likely result, Lewis ko2
This is hard going, wish I'd stayed in the pub
I drink two litres of milk every week day
Whit?
Aye I'm not sure how many are actually homeless but you still have 'ladies of the lane' as I call the skanks who beg and scream and pish under my...
Ever noticed homeless/junky women always have absolutely no ass or hips? I guess women with ass and hips can find men to take them in
I doubt it'd take 6 rounds
Tough one. Might lean slightly towards fury right now
Separate names with a comma.